seven-

( ALYSSA POV, Written Party By Sloth With Books):

I woke up looking at the ceiling, thinking what happened yesterday was all a dream, but it wasn't. I knew I would be looked at differently, But it's okay cause I have Winter, Ethan, and Nalla. I walk into Winter's room to see if she is in there, she was sleeping peacefully. So I didn't wake her up cause she hadn't slept good in a while. I went hesitantly ready to get looks of disappointment.

I walked into the cafeteria with my head down. I got my food and sat down. Ethan then saw me and walked over to me.

¨Are you better?¨ he asked with concern in his voice. I nodded. ¨Well if you ever feel sad I am there for you¨ he said

That's when I looked up at him and hugged him ¨Thanks Ethan¨ I said he hugged me back and then I saw Winter coming down the stairs with Nalla. I let go of Ethan and waited for Winter and Nalla to come sit with us.

We ate till we had to drop Nalla off. We hugged her and kissed her goodbye.

¨Well i'm off to the next room if you need me.¨ said Winter giving me a hug goodbye. I didn't want to see her go but I was happy for her so I smiled and nodded as she left, her long hair in a ponytail trailing behind her.

I turned to Ethan who stood behind me. ¨Want to go raid some stores?¨ I asked he smiled and nodded. We got some weapons, I got a cross bow and he had a dagger, than we walked to the gate.

¨Hey can you open the gate!¨ Ethan yell to the gatekeeper in one of the towers.

¨Don't get yourself killed with this one!¨ he pointed at me and laughed than opened the gate. I looked at him than Ethan. Ethan looked at me and said

¨Don't let him get to you¨ he said as the gate slowly creeped open.

We had raided a nearby store all day since I only had a backpack I only got a few items also a coloring book and stuffed animal for Nalla. After that we started heading back, both of us holding hands until the gate came into view.

"Welcome back!" the gate guard called, opening up the gates. I waved to him, walking through the gates with ethan behind me. I turned to him with a smile.

"We should head to lunch," I suggested, Ethan giving a nod as we headed to the mess hall, waiting in line. I spotted my sister, but kept my head down while I grabbed food. It was nice to forget about yesterday, but I doubted that everyone else did.

"You okay?" Ethan asked from behind me. I looked over to him with a soft smile.

"Thank you for asking, yes, I am okay," I said, trying to keep on a happy smile. After grabbing food we sat down at our usual round table.

"So, Alyssa, what did you do today?" Winter asked, her eyebrow raised, a mischievous smirk on her face. I laughed nervously.

"Me and ethan raided a store nearby," Winter gave me a look, and when I didn't say anything else she rolled her eyes. 'Tell you later' I mouthed, taking a bite of my food. She laughed, then turned to Nalla to play rock paper scissors again.

She was honestly horrible at it, so bad, it's not even funny, I mean, it's rock paper scissors, how could she lose every round! I interrupted the game though, giving Nalla her present. She smiled brightly, giving me a huge hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Nalla squeaked. We quickly finished our food, tossing the plates and heading to training. I was dreading it, but i walked through the double doors anyways.

Nalla gave me a hug, running over to her group, hugging a little girl that looked her age. Winter lightly punched my arm.

"Don't worry, nobody else passed besides two, no one will make fun of you.¨ I looked at her and said.

¨Yeah tell that to the gatekeeper¨ i muttered. Winter frowned, leaning to my ear.

"Want me to kill him?" she whispered. It gave me the chills as she waved and ran over to her new trainer. I was glad she wasn't serious, or at least I hoped she wasn't. I walked over to Amber, who gave me a shoulder pat.

"Good job Alyssa, most people don't beat me, so don't feel bad!" she said, then she walked away. I frowned.

"Well winter did," I whispered, though it was only to myself as I turned to my new sparring partner. Her name was Eona, or at least that's what her badge said. She was worse than me though, her punches were sloppy and she hardly dodged at all.

Soon Amber let us go, Nalla running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Where is sissy?" she asked. I patted her head.

"Still training I guess," I said, grabbing her hand and leading her to the showers. After that we changed and ate dinner, but Winter still wasn't back. After we ate we walked back to the showers, just to check if she was there, she wasn't, so we headed back to the room.

She wasn't there either, and O was starting to get worried. Me and Nalla played sorry again, then we colored owls in the coloring book I gave her.

"Thanks for the crayons" Nalla said, giving me a smile, which I returned.

"Your welcome." I tucked her in when we finished, glancing out the window at the darkening sky, a frown on my face. "Hmm, I guess Winter will be late" I said, kissing Nalla on the head before pushing her blankets to her chin.

I walked to my room, staring at the poster on the wall with a small smile, before sleep finally took me, although, I had to count pineapples, worry for Winter still in my head.

My friend wrote this part of the story, hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading

Feel free to suggest a song!