Rembering

Lucy sat her eyes trained on the closer doors of the guild as she picked at her nails uncomfortably her heart hung heavy today was her anniversary of day she didn't quite want to remember and even the antics of of her guild mates smiles and joy could bring her out of the glump. More than anything else she was angry ten years ago she had done as she was told even though her entire life has been defined by doing the exact opposite.
Her survival has always been that breaking the law.
Rules were meant to be broken if you want to live that was a vital thing to learn.
Now I'm sure your confused let me take you back ten years ago.
She sat in the bottom of a barrel looking up at Merlin as her body began to shrink.
" what going on!"
She cried out terror pumping through her veins.
She couldn't be weak not like she was as a child.
Merlin smiled softly as she smoothed back a tuff of hair.
" your new body in that world is younger than the current world.
Lucy shrunk.
" you couldn't find away around it."
" my Magic's weak it's going to be tough your taking over a weak young girl I don't have enough magic power to give you your entire body but your mental mind I can push into hers and you will become her."
" wait!"
Merlin shook her head.
" I love you. You were like a sister to me we probably will never see each other again."
" no let me stay and help."
But it was to late Merlin had already pushed the top of the barrel over and when it opened she looked up to find a woman you looked the mirror image of herself.
" Lucy?"
The woman peered down grabbing her by her waist and pulled her out.
" why are you hiding in there?"
Present.

She bit down on her lip her fist curling up she was mad.
More than mad she was livid at herself for letting Merlin coax her into that barrel and into this world she should of stayed and fought with all of them.
she tired of hiding the past and the present as she sat in this crazy room filled with idiots she loved it here truly but to be here she had to be weak and hide from the people she should of stood up to.

She was still a sin she had committed a sin to get that name the eighth sin of blood lust as child she killed because of it she couldn't control it till Meliodas found her and gave her purpose

she wasn't like Diane she was not in love with captain but she owed him and she left it only now hit her.

" hey Luce!!"
A voice called pulling Lucy from her thoughts she looked up her golden blonde hair swaying with her movements as she smiled at the pink haired dragon slayer

" what's up natsu?!"

Lucy asked her brown eyes staring in to his onyx ones he grinned

" want to go on a mission with me?"

She grins but it wasn't a real one.

"sure natsu let me get my thing."

Lucy stands up smileing as natsu heads over to team natsu usher them over to her holding up a job he hands her the job that said " help evil demons just appeared at are town there are six of them!!! There have human appearances the leader has black hair and black eyes and all them are covered in some dark purple magic!!" The paper fell from my hand as my heart pounding my ear.

"Luce Lucy ?!"

My comrade said trying to get Lucy's attention buts she was not listening

"no no no I can't be them!"

She looked up from the paper tears streaming down her face " I left for nothing the captain I left the captain Diane Merlin for nothing there here the Ten Commandments!" They stared at her in shock

" who's the captain?"
Natsu said looking at her almost in a scared way she covers her mouth

"dammit dammit we have to stop them or Feori will be cover in blood then she realized
they let they lost brittiania they they the captain
escnore ,Merlin ,king ,ban ,meliodas, Diane, gotherthey have to be dead then the seven deadly sins lost I essentially there to help them!
They were my best friends!!"
Lucy threw her keys storming out of the guild a look in her eyes that none of them had ever seen a tree that had stood next to the guild hall was sliced clean in half due to Lucy's anger the last sin left it seemed.
A/n
I decided to have the ten commandments escape here instead of Camelot to try and take over we're meliodas Is not . thanks everyone for supporting me and my crappy writing there's sure to many spelling errors so yeah and I know this chapter is short the others will be longer