Plan

They all sat grim looks adorning there faces as they sat in silence no one daring to speak.
Because if there spoke of the issue at had that meant that all of this was real that there was ten nearly unstoppable demon now in fioire that the sins would have to stop with only the help of strangers.

" what are we waiting for let's go kick some asss!!!!"

Natsu yelled jumping up hid fist light on fire as he grinned Lucy couldn't help but chuckle at his attitude.

" shush Natsu I'm thinking !"

First master mavis said starring over a map of fioire before looking back at the seven sins

" so your the strongest ?"

She said pointing to Meliodas he nodded.

" so we send you after the strongest of are enemies with lucy , Elizabeth and Loki backing you up . Then she sat pointing to ban your team will be gajeel , Levy, and Laxus her gaze turned to Merlin ,Merlin you will team up with, gray , Juvia and Natsu she turns on king now your team will consist of your team mate esconre as well as Wendy and lissiana. She turns to Diane and your team will be with erza and Mira and finally she turns to gother and the last team will be gother , Cana and gildarts."

Everyone held there breath the six team to take out six Demons had been picked. Ban snickered

" well ehat do we have to lose ."

A girl stood next to him

" your soul stupid!"

The short blonde haired female said her eyes filled with worry she turns on king next

" you to mr. I want you to come back in one piece you got me !"

He nods well Meliodas chuckles

" no yelling at me Elizabeth ?"
He question his lover she shakes her head

" well sir Meliodas I will get to go with you so maybe at the very least I'll be there to heal you ."

Elaine turns on the larger girl

" they can eat there soul do you think I would worry about any other way becuse other than that he can't die !"

The members of fairy tail stood confused at this stament as the girl sighed

" he can't be killed by physical or age ways ." she says lifting her hand telling kind to show the others . King nods his pillow becoming a spears as he cuts off bans leg. Ban only chuckled as his leg quickly began to regrow . "
understand now ! They eat your souls so be on guard ! Especially those who are going to be battling them !"

Everyone stood gapping at the words that her mouth this Situation was much .. much worse than they had feared the demons ate souls so they in fact needed to be on guard

First master mavis waved her hand trying to get the others to see her .

" we need to get on the move the six team assemble and please tell the others what you are capable of doing so we don't have any shouting. Then leave follow canas orders on we're each demon is understand !"

A series of yes first master mavis could be heard as those six groups assembled