Lucy!

Lucy's pov

Lucy's head slammed violently against the side of the train.
As a trial of blood slide down from her forehead her eyes finding the man who held her by the throat.
His fingers gripping her throat digging in so hard the blood seeped under his nails as he brought her back up only to slam her head back into the floor.

" sir Meliodas!"

Elizabeth screamed from the side of the train were she stood unharmed as she looks to the ground there were three swords protruding from his chest

" sir Meliodas get up! Please! Lucy needs her help!"

Lucy saw the short male start to rise a grin on his face as he ripped the swords from his chest

" brother you knew that would kill me... now tell why are you going after Lucy a, not me!?"

Zeldris chuckled

" now if I told you that... I would kill all the fun... wouldn't it besides don't you know? You always pick off the weaker one first before you go after the stronger one."

Zeldris drops me my head once again slamming into the floor. Meliodas look at his brother a fit of anger swelling in him a wave of anger he was so very used to. He wanted to push down the anger to push away his worry.
But all he could think about is that if he were to go after Elizabeth next he'd have to watch her die again and he couldn't do that he couldn't watch his loved one die again he had to protect her to save her from the curse.

" Elizabeth run! Take Lucy I'll deal with him beside it's not like I stay dead if he tries to kill me again."

The timid girl nods rushing to the Injured girl and slowly picking her up she walk at an agonizingly slow pace as Meliodas stepped forward before he shot forward and clashed Swords with his brother.

" Elizabeth...."

Lucy chocked our as she slowly stepped out of the train

" leave me I'm slowing you down we'll never getaway at this pace.

.  " I'm not leaving you I'll ...I'll heal you !"

I stare at her my eyes meeting her glossy ones as she wiped away her tears

" I said I wouldn't cry I said ...."

"shhh it ok Meliodas will be ok he always is right?"

She nods as she slowly drops me to the floor he hands raising to my head as soft golden glow emanated from her hands a warm sleepy feeling falling over me as the pain slowly faded away as I felt some of my strength started to return to me.

" I'm fine I can walk now don't exhaust yourself ok .."

Lucy murmured standing up. As Lucy stood a wave of fizzing Nashua hit her causing her to lean over.

"you're not fine! I can heal you more !"

I looked over the girls the exhaustion was clear as she slowly rose to her feet a small smile on her face. I shake my head " no I'm fine I can walk do now we can get away st a farther pace

." She looks me in the eye before asking "we do we go ."

" we'll go to Natsu he always has my back always."

She smile

" you know you just like me people always tell me I look love-stricken when I'm talking about sir Meliodas. And you look just that, you love him don't you."

A hot blush covers my cheeks

" yeah I doo i guess he was actually the first person to care about me when I was suddenly thrown in this world and I guess I fell in love pretty quick he's an idiot but god he's always been there he's saved me so many times I became reliant on him and I actually really liked it. Back home I always hated having other people fight for me and when I got here that was my sis and so power I couldn't do anything I became so very weak and my powers been cut in half you saw I couldn't even hold my ground against Zeldris I just want to see Natsu I guess."

Elizabeth chuckled

" yep you are love-stricken but I guess I understand in a way I may not really be the most independent but having someone fight for you out of love it's really amazing right. Now let's go find Natsu m