Hate

to block so should update again soon in the next week or so stay to enjoy more Naluover it. His eyes scanning the barren fields and they drew closer to there destination . When two figures caught his eye there brightly colored hair hard to miss. His eyes widening.

" Lucy !"

He shouted unexpected she was limping her hair matted with blood as the two girl stumbled both barley standing. His heart picked up pounding in his ear as fear set in his stomach.

" Lucy ...."

he mumbled as his stomach threw its way into his throat nausea taking ahold of him.

"yeah, yeah we know you love her."

Gray snapped as Natsu dragged his finger to the glass pointing at the two injured girls

. " no... Lucy !!"

Gray's eyes followed his finger

" oh my god !"

Gray gaped as Merlin snapped her fingers the two girls appeared in an instance Lucy falling into Natsu's lap. As her eyes closed and as Julia caught the other girl . As tears fell from the girls eyes

" Meliodas... Meliodas.... my Meliodas..."

they were pale to pale. He looked to Merlin . His eyes pleading for her help. " don't worry they'll be fine I promise. She waved a hand over Lucy's face her bruises slowly disappeared. She then looked to Elizabeth and her eyes fell. "

she used too much energy I can't do anything for her but she should be fine ... I hope."

Natsu ran his fingers through Lucy's long blonde hair closing his eyes pushing the Nashua down focusing on the way her hair felt in his hand how her hand met his perfectly how she smiled at him and he knew he couldn't lose her not ever
. And he didn't know why he felt this way he didn't understand what he was feeling.

" Juvia ? What is love you say you love gray but what does the mean?"

The girls eyes sparkled as she looked at him

" It means I'll do anything for him it means that no matter the consequence that as long as he's ok I'm ok. I'd die for him, it's my heart jumping in my chest. My heart clinging to every word he say. It's loving the way he holds my hand in the dark how he lets me cry on his shoulder how he held me when I cry when he saved my life. So I'd do anything for him to repeat the words I say to him just to hear him say it once I would wait the rest of my life for it. Even if it never came it all that matters to me I need him to say it even if he didn't feel that way ."

She said a single tear rolling down her cheek. Gray stood up his face stone cold as he exited the cart. "

he feels the same..." Merlin spoke out. "

I can read it."

She smiled softly. And Natsu knew now what he felt for Lucy was the very thing that juvia had described. And Lucy stirred

" Natsu save me please ..."

she mumbled and Natsu's breath caught like a cold pain of sadness ran through him he knew he needed to be the man to stop the person who had done this to him.

Meliodas
Zeldris smashed Meliodas into the ground as purple danced on the male's are. Meliodas shot up grabbing Zeldris arm tearing it from its socket.

" I won't die I can't die!"

Meliodas yelled as he stood up completely as he punched the person he called his brother. Zeldris chuckled

" even if you could beat me do you truly believe I didn't send someone after your little girl your little lover. Meliodas stumbles back and Zeldris shot forward his hand sharpening piecing Meliodas chest ripping one his hearts out and crushing it.

" I've destroyed three hearts now. only four to go.."

I'm back !!! Hope you enjoy the nalu I'll try and update again soon I just got writers to block so should update again soon in the next week or so stay to enjoy more nalu