Death or a kiss

Natsu gripped the bleeding girl tighter to his chest as tears poured down his faces a mangled howl of pain breaking from a chest

. " you can't die Lucy wake up!"

" get back you idiot !"

Merlin hollers as she lifts Lucy up, her body surrounded in a green magic mist. The large wound in her chest shrinking little by little.

" like hell, I'm letting my best friend die !"

Natsu fell back sobbing as he held himself.

" Natsu she's going to be ok Lucy's strong !"

Natsu looked up to see gray standing before him. Juvia frowned,

" you love her don't you ?"

Natsu met her gaze.

" I don't know!"

He sobbed out as Merlin pet Lucy hair.

" she needs love she always wanted love always. Merlin smiled gently, " but she always felt like she didn't deserve love.

That she should suffer for causing so much people so much pain.

But she's changed I think you've helped her start to love herself and with that, she might let you love her and love you in return. A small smile spread across his face.

" she's gonna be alright?"

Merlin nodded

" she'll be just fine but the bigger question is who did this to her."

Natsu grimaced

" they'll pay for this...!"

Melon nodded a dark shadow covering her face.
" you !"

She pointed to juvia, stay here with these two make sure she keep recovering she should wake up sometime in the next hour. And you she pointed at gray, are coming with me !"
The two nodded as juvia and Natsu started moving Lucy towards the hotel they had already called in advance we'll Merlin stalked away a Weary gray trailing behind.

Time moved by slowly for Natsu his eyes glued to the girl before him.

" juvia I think I love her after what you said I -..."

juvia nodded smiling at him.

" you wait here with her I'll go get some food I'm sure you'll need to eat soon and when gray sama gets back he'll be hungry yes I better make the best food for my gray sama something he won't help but to love.!"

With a slight Cheer the girl left the room an every so determined look on her face.
Minutes passed but all Natsu could do is stare in hope for the girls eyes to open and look at him for the girl to be ok so he would get a chance to tell her how he feels.

Lucy's eyes fluttered open she scanned the room, where was she? Her eyes quickly find the pink hair a grin. Natsu a smile formed on her lips.

" Natsu where are we? All I remember is ... getting stabbed ..."

she shakes her head the last even she could remember but she wasn't hurt? Natsu grins ,

" we're at the hotel gramps got for us but for you wound Merlin lady healed it for you!"

She nodded smiling softly.

" she was always one of the best healers.

" hey Luce ?"

Natsu said she turned looking him in the eye finding her self suddenly very captivated as he starred before moving closer and his lips met her own.

" I love you."