Im sorry

Lucy picked herself up off the floor battling for Natsu, she needed to talk to him first. Before he did anything maybe it was crazy and she was sure it was to try and have a conversation on the battle field but she had to do something.
" Natsu!" Her voice sounded shrill as she looked the boy over battling towards him. She couldn't cry not infront of him.
She wrapped her arms around the male pressing her lips to his own. He stoped, his gaze falling to her own. " Lucy I don't understand he mused."
Onxy eyes furrowed in confusion.
" I'm sorry..." she said through fuzzy eyes as she tried with her hardest not to cry. But tears escaped her.
She would do anything, anything to keep him alive. Because she felt it in her gut if she didn't do this they would all die and she would be alive to witness it all. And her gut was usually right so she kissed him again tears mixing with sweat. And she repeated it. " I'm so sorry Natsu but I don't have a choice." And she pulled a sword up off the ground and stabbed herself thorough the heart.
She couldn't even close her eyes. As her body fell to the floor.
Natsu stood their, her body lying on the floor, before he found himself bawling tears streaming down his face he didn't care if they killed him in his weakness.
That was when her body curled in on itself.
Lucy haven't know.
Before her body exploded.
Every drop of blood fly In every which way. Blood coated Natsu. He found himself falling.

1 week later.
It was storming rain fell seeming to know of the sadness that plagues the hearts of the people below.
All of the fairy tail guild and the seven deadly sins stood. Meliodas stood a new born baby cradled in his arm. If only they hand done something different. He cursed himself looking at his daughters grave and th boy who loved her.
They had died to stop the Ten Commandments but that's never made death any easier. It didn't matter if it was for a good cause they where dead and he would never see his daughter again. He bent down tears streaming down his face.
Most would say they should be happy in a war against demons they truly only lost three people but none the less the price seemed to so high.
He lost to people he cared about deeply and the truth was I. Stone they where gone.
He gaze fell to the people around him the quiet sobs.
Guilt tightened in his stomach. At their tears. If only he'd done a better job making sure they never gotten out. If only he'd been stronger.

And that's the end thank you all for this great journey and honestly I didn't plan this ending but I figured maybe some angst island tell me about your opinion and please never stop dreaming.