🍋 XXIV: Bounded

It was the last day you and Malo were spending in the hotel,with Fluri letting you know that the work will be done today. You both didn't really have anything planned,so for now,you guys just chilled.

It was morning time and you and Malo layed in bed,Malo massaging your head while you lay on top of her using her breasts (through her pajamas) as pillows,both under the covers. You could say for sure,that it was definitely among the most comfortable things you've been through,probably most comfortable. Malo could tell you were enjoying it since you were so relaxed,hinted by the subtle snoring. She layed her snout on top of your head,gently rubbing your nape.

"Y͝o͘u s͠ti̢l̷l ̢aw̢ake (Y/N)?",she softly asks in whisper.

"Yep..",you tiredly respond.

Malo stops rubbing your nape and wraps her arms around you. "You ͘ţhink̸ we͠ sho̡ul̛d star̨t g͞et̸ti͞n͢g ̡read̴y?,we ̢should be͠ l̕ea̸v͢ìņg in ͠a h̢ou͡r o̢r so".

"Huh.. I guess your right. But like.. 5 or 10 more minutes..". You say as you relax your head,making it press a little more against Malo's breasts.

Malo giggles,"Y̴ou rea̢ll͜y͢ l͞i̵k̸e th̸is d̴on̸'t͝ ̕you͟?".

"Its honestly so comfortable..".

"Hḿ~ hm~!. ̕O̴k,I̢'l͝l̕ ̕l̴et͢ yo̷u̷ sta̛y fo̴r̴ ̸a̵ l͝itt͟le̴ bit͢ ͞l͡ón͡g̵e̵r".

-

About 15 minutes has passed,with Malo massaging you in the same position,her cheek planted on your head. You were fast asleep,so Malo was taking time to make sure your sleep was well and comfy. "T͞h͝i̴s r̷ea̷lly ͢does͟ ̴feel s̀ò g͟oo̕d́.. I ̢wìsh I ͞could ̧c͢u̧d̕d͡l͡ę hi̧m l͟i̛k̛e̶ ̢t͠his more.. It ̸f͏eel̵s so̶ n̶i̴ce..". Malo moves her snout to the top of your head."Wis̶h͠ I͏ ço͟u͜ld͏... ́But͞ i͞t̡ ̸just̕ ͞s͏o͘u̷n͏d̢s a l͝it̴tle.. W͘e̛l͞l͢ ͘I doǹt k̢n̛ow͝ ͝i̛f ͞it̴s o̸k ̨or̀ ͡not͡..ḩe would ͞prob̴ab͡l͝y ͝thi̡n͏k I͞'m͟ ̸ál͢l͟ t̵ou̡ch͟y and ͞we͏i̡rd.͘ Oh̛ no ́h̵e̵ wo͜n͞'t!.. H̨e's͠ ̵unde͝r͘s̴ta͝ņda̢bl͞e". Malo clears her mind. She rubs your nape a little more,before wrapping her left arm around you and grasping the back of your head with her right hand,tugging you closer to her and rubbing her cheek into your head like a cat. "I ̴lo͏v̨e yǫu.. ͟P͏leas͟e d͠oń't͢ w͝ake ̸u͝p..". Malo tugs you tighter,trying at best to embrace you without disturbing you. She once more gently rubs her cheek gently against you,adding in some extra love into the already lovey,cozy snuggle.

Alarm. 9:24.

Malo relaxes and takes her time to embrace you,and loves every second.

Alarm. 9:24.

Calmy sighs through her nose. There's a small pause.

Alarm. 9:2- Beep! Beep!,Beep! Beep!

Malos ears flips up and her eyes signal panic as she shakes a startle from the beeping.

"Thȩ Al͞arm..!",Malo yells to herself in the same distress as she quickly reaches her left arm over to slap the alarm off. But she can't reach it,only by shifting a little closer,shaking you to the right. Malo slaps it off,but to no use as her heart leaps as you make a small,tiredly grunt. You take some breaths as you move your head around. Malo scoots the both of you back,her eyes rolled down at you in guilt,with her head over yours. Guilty at her self for moving,waking you up,even with the obvious point that it wasn't her fault.