XIV: c80

Malo layed on the couch,happy and busy as she texted her friend. "Aw̛w̨ sh͡e͜ ha̡s͜ ͠a͏ pơol͝ ͢iǹ he͘r back͞ỳa̕r͜d ̸t̷ǫo,oh͜ that's̕ ̴s̡ơ n̛ice̵". You were just finishing up the last few dirty dishes,and then went to go watch TV. Malo really seemed to be in her own world,catching up with her friend. You could tell since she randomly laughed and spoke to herself from time to time. She took her goodbye text though,and then turned off and phone,settling it down in front of her and stretching. "Wel̡l̶ tha̴t̛s ̧e͡n͞oug͏ḩ c̶at́c̨hin̢g u̶p f̢o̢r͜ ͡t̕o͡day". She looked up at the TV,but then got up. She got a drink,then walked upstairs. "I̶mm̧a g̶o pla̧y̶ ͠on͡ y̧ou̶r (CONSOLE)". You just went on your phone,looking at news,posts,memes. You looked in your gallery,when your phone randomly started glitching out. It went back to normal though,confusing but probably nothing. You looked in your photos when immediately you saw what the glitch was probably for. There were photos of Malo and Anaheim that of course,you've never had. Just normal pictures 2 female friends would take. Double selfies,eating,photo shoots. They really are BFF's you thought. But then,out of nowhere,a notification popped up asking for your location. You got confused since you were in your photos. The hostname was some random one you have never heard before,"scpc80.return". You turned in down,but then it popped up again,and again. You finally blocked it though. It was strange though,leaving you confused about what it was. You got up to get a snack,and then went upstairs to your room. You entered. Malo was playing Portal 2,laying on the floor propped up with a pillow. You sat down at your desk,and turned your computer on. You got onto the desktop,when that notification popped up asking for your location. You got annoyed,blocking it again. You went on the internet to see what would happen,and sure enough it popped up again. But then left as if the computer made and error and corrected it. You mumbled to yourself,"The hell..". Malo caught your mumble,and looked up at you. "Wha͏t͟ is i͟t̛?". You looked at her,and then back at the monitor. "This thing called 'scpc80.return' keeps asking for my location". Malo looked back at the TV. "Hm̨m.. I'͜ve ͏n͟ever ͝h́ea͟r͟d͏ of ̧thàt,SC͢P?". You thought about it,trying to remember if you've seen it somewhere before. "Probably just some weird virus". You concluded on that. Malo tilted her head as if something was coming to her. "Actu̶a̴l̡ļy,̀I̡ ̀tḩi͠n͘k͞ ̀A͠na̶hei͘m̢ s͝aid ͟th̴at s̸h͠e͢ g͏ot ̵that ran̨d͘òm no͏t͢if͝i̢c̶ation̵ ̕too on h̡er͠ ͜ph͜on͠e.. H̷uh,th̛at̵s s̷o͡ w̵ęird́". It baffled you more,but soon you just let it go,and played around on your computer.