XX

Doorbell rings

Hearing it from under your covers,you go ahead and stretch to then get out of bed. But Malo places her hand on your arm once you start sitting up. "I g͟ot̕ i͘t". You go ahead and lay back down. Malo gets up and out of bed in her white pajamas,decorated with roses. She walks out the bedroom and down the stairs,towards the door as a small series of knocks travel from it. Malo reaches the door,opening it to a female dark-grayish Purifacati in a suit,carrying a binder. Being caught off guard,Malo smiles. "O̷h́ hi!". The other Purifacati chuckles to her reaction. "Hello,my name is Fluri. I'm pretty much your manager for the time being. Could I come in?". Malos ears perk up. "Yea of̸ ćour͏s͡e!".

The 2 sit across from eachother,on opposite sofas in the living room. Fluri flips through her binder,about to start giving Malo the rundown on what's supposed to happen with this "program". After they chat of course.

"You and (Y/N) seem to have quite a short relationship,only a month and a half?".

Malo tilts her head. "Oh.. Wow̴.. I͏ts͢ r̕eally o͞nl̡y ͘b͟e͜e͠n a̸ ̨mo̵nt͠h a̡nd̶ ͘a h͞alf?,I̛ts͘ felt̢ l͢on͞g̶e̴r". Fluri smiles. "Well.. Relationships made by the app grow quite quickly,though seem to average around a 6 month period. How long have you two been dating?".

"Ab͏òút a week ̕I'̀m ͏s̢ur͡e". Fluri stops on a page,taking her pen out and begins writing something down. "How has it been going?".

Malo smiles. "Ǵrea͜t!. ́S̡o͜m̴eti͝me̵s̵ I̴ fe͢el͏ ͞lik̵e̶ ̕we͘ ar̨e̡ ju̶s͜t ͝s͞o̸ connećt̵a͠b̶le͏,͏mad͏ȩ ͢for͟ each͠ o̶th̷e̴r". Fluri chuckles. "Well that's good to hear". After flipping through some pages,she stops on her destination.

"Ok now the program. The Match Box Program is of course,you already know,a program made to see if Purifacatis and Humans are capable of sharing life together. And you also know that we will be monitoring your actions through cameras,barley visible throughout certain areas of the household".

Malo's ears droop a little once Fluri includes the cameras. "O̴h y̵ea.. I wa͟n̷ted̸ t͏ó ̨as̴k,wh̢e͡r̶e w͘il̨l thȩ cam͜er͟as͟ ͝b͡e̛?. A͝s ͟i̴ņ t͜he̛ room̸s"

"The cameras will be in every room in the apartment. But,the bathroom and bedrooms will be equipped with a button to turn the cameras off".

Malo smiles,"O͞k ̀gòo͞d. At̷ ͟least ̧Í h͢a̢v̸e͟ ͞t͞ha͞t typ̛e of̡ ̸p̸r͝ivacy". Fluri chuckles. "Either way,once it seems like you.. Y'know,need some alone time,yet you haven't shut the cameras off. We have 2 agents that will shut it off for you".

Only with 5 minutes passing,its close to Fluri wrapping her time up with the short explanation of the program. Only with some questions out of the way of course.

"So we will need some time to install the cameras. Planning it out,wiring,etcetera. As well as some extra stuff mainly for security reasons since we don't want you to be found out. So we will send you two to a motel for the night,and let you know when you can come back. So this was just a quick rundown on what you need to know for now",Fluri finishes. Malo smiles once more. "Ok!,i͢s t̡h͢e͟r͡e a͘ny̧thi̴n͠g̷ els͞e̷ I ̷need t́o k͠now̡?". Fluri's ears perk up after Malo speaks. "Oh yea I forgot!. The time might be extended,but that would probably only be a 1 day extension. Then also,later on ill need you guys to work out a bunch of stuff like contracts and papers. I'll come back to you guys later on since (Y/N) isn't here right now,just to make sure that you guys are on equal terms.".