V

You woke up and went to do your morning routine as usual. You noticed that there weren't that many towels,so you went downstairs to go see if you had any clean ones. You open the bathroom door and walked out. You went left,where the most awkward moment of your life happened. Standing in the middle of the hallway,was her. You were now face-to-face with the monster that has been stalking you for weeks,but it was not what you expected. She had big thighs,hips,a flat stomach,and massive breasts that were being held up with arms. She was holding a phone,which you thought was pretty strange for a canine beast to have. But then you saw her skull,her face,which was completely red with absolute embarrassment. She swallowed and then put on a nervous smile,"Um.. ͢Hi͡.́.

-

You and Malo have started to hit it off each other. It of course took some getting use too,since she's a furry canine monster that has pretty big.. Areas..

Malo is more interesting than you ever thought she could be,she usually tried to do some things for you and overall tryed to keep you happy. You are riding home from your job right now and decide to text her that you are coming home. Malo puts down your clothes that she was clean in to read the text. "Hm͏m̵.. H͞e̢'s pr̵o͜bab͏ly̛ p͢re͏tty ti̛re͟d ̴fr͝om̢ ̶w̷o̴r̸k. I͡ s̢h̀oul͏d͢ ͜m͏a͝ke h̴im ̴d͘ìnner!". Malo knew how to cook,but really only basic stuff. She likes to cook so she usually practices when your not home,and does a pretty good job,and most importantly doesn't burn the house down. She knows that you work at a resturant and cook pretty well,but doesn't want to annoy you with questions. She goes back to fixing up your clothes before she cooks. She starts to get an interest in them,holding them up to her chest to see if they fit. She ends up trying them on,looking silly due to the clothes being a bigger size then what she would wear. "It feeĺs͝ ģood ͏wea̧ri͠ng thes͜e ̧for ̴s͡omȩ ̶re̷as̡o̶n..". She hangs up your clothes,and before she walks out of the laundry room,she takes a look at them. She tilts her head,"I̛ ̨gue̕s̕s ͢I'll ąsk̢ ̸him̛ if I s͢h̵oùld̛ ́s̢tar̢t̕ ẁeari̡n̶g̷ ̛cl̵o̡t̀h̕e͘s.. I̢ ̛t̸hin̷k̵ I̢ m̶ìght ̧l̡o͢ok ̛go͠òd͜ i͞n͝ ţhem". Malo smiles in thought and rubs her arm,but then her ears perk up. She hears you unlocking the door,so she runs out. You walk through the door,closing it behind you. You walk down the hall,Malo gets behind you. You step into the kitchen,when Malo jumps up and hugs you from behind. You didn't expect it so it scared you a little.

-

You go into your room and get in bed,then start screwing around on your phone.

Malo goes into the kitchen. She opens a cabinet and grabs a pot,placing it on the stove. "He'͜s g͢o͘n̵na lo͜v̶e̵ ̨t̵his,I̸ ̀ke͞e̴p pra̛cti͜c͏ing͜ ̸on ͟t̸hi̢s o͜ne͘ di̴s͝h͟ ̛s̡o ̢thi̢s s̢ho̴uld b̨e ̷go͠ơd͏!".

Enter calm but intense cooking sequence

You ended up going to sleep since you did just get home from work. It was pretty busy,so it was a bit of a workout running around the place. It has become a little uncomfortable sleeping though,ever since Malo got here. You let her sleep on the bed with you,but you both choose sides. Her with her side,and you with your side. Its a little uncomfortable since you aren't used to not having that much space,but for Malo,its like she doesn't even care. You've come to know that Malo can sleep almost anywhere,or even would sleep almost anywhere. On the floor,in a chair,on the stairs. Its gotten to be pretty funny to you with the thought of where she's gonna sleep,and the answer you end of getting. You wake up around 9 O'Clock to a smell,a really good one. It smells like food. Curious,you get out of bed and go downstairs. You see a plate,Malo walks towards it,sliding a glass of (drink) on besides it. She notices you and smiles. "Go͜od͡ ̶mor͜ńįn̡g̨" She says as she slides the dinner towards you. "You made this for me?". Malo walks to the fridge,"Óf͘ ̶ćou̶rs̶e͘,I̕ t̸hou͜gh̷t̕ y͞ou̡ w̷o̢u͝ld͢ ̛b̛e h͞ungry͏ ͢b̧u̡t a͟l͢s͏o ͝to͞o tired to͢ ͏c͜ook s̀o ̨I m̴ade you̷ dìnner". It looked amazing,and already being hungry from sleeping,you really needed this.

You take a bite of steak,Malo is pouring herself a glass of ice tea. You can seem to get enough of her being in a jacket though. She decided to try it on before you woke up and liked it,so she kept it on,but didn't put any pants on to go with it so she looked silly. "That jacket looks good on you!". Malo's ears perked up and you could hear her tail start to wag,"Th͡a͞n͏ķs!͏,I j̕us̨t f̢el͞t like͡ ̕w͡ear̷in͠g̀ i͞t caus̡e I̛ th̕ou͘ǵh͠t͠ i̛t loo̕ked gơo͠d̀ ͞on me..͝ D̶o yo͜u͝ ͢t͞hi̷n̢k ́I sh͞ou͠ld start w̶earin͡g c̶l̛óth̶e͝s?". You swallow a bite of the steak you just took,"Yea,if you want to". Malo smiled wide.