II

At this point you're just confused and put your phone on your desk,seeing that its probably done for if that was a virus. You turn on your *PREFERRED CONSOLE* and start playing *PREFERRED GAME* You go into the main menu and your phone goes off,you go to pick it up and its a message.You turn your phone on and the texter is just a random person,not really much of a number because well, its doesnt have one.

It sent you a picture of a food centre,this was the same food centre that you were at a week ago. You see yourself eating pizza,and nothing really out of the ordanairy. You text the person "Who is this?",but dont get a reply. You let it go and go back to playing.

2 weeks go by with the "Person" sending you random pictures of places you recently visited, you tried calling the police to report it but for some reason they dont pick up. At this point you are obviously paranoid and want answers,but then you thought of something,Why haven't I tried calling it?. You call it and to your surprise,it actually picks up. You hear what seems like to be a picture being taken from a phone,a quiet gasp,and the call ends,probably by the person itself,that is if it is a person. You try calling it again and again, each time nothing happens,and you get another picture text,you go to view it but its still loading.

You look back at the pictures to see if there was something that you just didn't see. There's nothing too interesting in the older pictures,but in the newer ones there seems to be some sort of head shaped like a dogs,except it was white,like it was just bare bone. You started to notice that most of these pictures were being taken closer and closer to your house with the second to newest one being one of a close busy road. The newest one has finished loading now and when you go to view it, your heart stops.

Its your lawn.

It looks like the photo was taken on the ground which made you a bit confused but terrified. This just felt like some intense stalker was trying to get to you. You go to the room that was directly in front of the picture and peek out the window,there was nothing. Just the small tropical tree on your lawn and everything else. You went outside to check around your house for something but found nothing. You went back into your house and locked everything that could be used to get into the house.