XVII

"Th̷is͡ on̸e i͘s ̸t͏h͘e bes̀t͡ one͏ ͏i've͟ ͜f̡ǫu̷nd,its ̴a̢t͟ th͘e ͢p̵erf͟e͝c͡t ̡p̕l̴a̢ce ͏a̶nd ̛i͜s s͢ooo b̕eaut͝i͏f̨u̴l!". Malo says as she shows you the trail on her phone. She swipes through the pictures of the forest and cliff sides. You were impressed by Malo's choice,the place seemed pretty promising. "So wh͟at͞'̡d ͢ya ̢t͘h͜ink?"."It looks pretty good,when do you think we should go?". Malo sits down,"We͢ll̸,how a͢bo͝ut..͝ T͝om͞ǫr̸row̡?,o͘r̨ the͟ day̛ af͏ter ͠that i̸f͜ yơù'r̡e up fo͟r͏ ͜i̡t"."I guess tomorrow sounds good,but probably early im the day,like 2 O'clock if it opens then"."Ok so͏uǹd͞s̶ ̡goo͏d". Malo stands up and stretches. "We͠ll ̶i̧m ̕off́ to ͠g͟o ̧t͏o̧ th̛e m̧a̶l͏l̕ wit̴h͝ ͞An̵ahei̶m,͘so͡ I'̕ll be ̕b͘a̸c͘k ̴in 2͠ ̷h̷ou͠rs ̴o̡r̸ śo͟". "Alright,have fun". Malo smiles,goes to give you a quick hug and walks off. She opens the door and locks it,saying goodbye as she closes it behind her.
______________________________________

30 minutes later

"S̸o̴ ̸i̴ ̶g̷u̷e̵s̶s̴ ̴w̸e̷ ̸s̷h̶o̵u̴l̶d̴ ̵p̷r̵o̶b̴a̶b̷l̵y̷ ̵g̶e̴t̷ ̴s̷o̸m̶e̵ ̶c̸l̷o̷t̶h̷e̸s̸ ̷f̴o̷r̸ ̶y̷o̴u,a̶n̷d̸ ̵a̶p̸p̴r̵o̵p̴r̶i̶a̸t̷e̸ ̸c̷l̸o̷t̷h̵e̷s̴ ̷f̵o̸r̸ ̴y̷o̵u̴r̷ ̷t̵r̸i̴p̷"."W͝h̕a͝t̸'̡s w̨ro̢ng w͠ith j͝u̢s̴t͡ ͜we̛ari͡ng ņo͠r̨m̡a̵ĺ cl͡ot͜h̸es?̛". Anaheim looks around for good clothing stores. "W̵e̵l̵l̶ ̸i̴t̸s̵ ̵g̶o̸n̸n̶a̷ ̴p̵r̶o̶b̶a̴b̸l̴y̴ ̷g̷e̶t̸ ̷u̷n̸c̷o̵m̶f̶o̵r̵t̴a̴b̴l̵e̸ ̸a̶n̸d̴ ̴l̸o̶o̸k̵ ̸w̵e̷i̷r̸d̶ ̵f̶o̶r̴ ̷t̸h̴a̷t̴ ̵t̶y̷p̷e̶ ̵o̶f̸ ̴t̶h̴i̴n̷g̷". Anaheim then spots a clothing store. "L̸e̴t̶s̸ ̴g̴o̵ ̷i̶n̶ ̴t̷h̸a̸t̴ ̴o̵n̵e!,a̷n̶d̶ ̷t̵h̶e̷n̶ ̶l̴a̶t̶e̷r̷ ̶o̴n̷ ̴i̴'̶l̴l̶ ̶f̶i̸n̶d̴ ̴y̷o̸u̸ ̵s̸o̶m̶e̸ ̶h̶i̴k̴i̶n̶g̸ ̷c̵l̸o̸t̶h̷e̸s̷".

Malo picks out a shirt and examines it,Anaheim walks over to her. "L̴i̷k̶e̵ ̷a̴n̵y̵t̵h̷i̷n̵g̵?". Malo puts the shirt back. "Oh͢ ͝yea͟,I'v͝e f́ound͡ some ̶şt͝uff̧ ͡b̧ut ̶i̕m contemp͞lat̡i͡ng̡ ̶h̶o͟w̡ th̛éy'l̡l l̀o̧òk̢ o̶n me̡". Anaheim takes a look at the clothes Malo has collected. "W̶e̷l̷l̶ ̷y̴o̸u̵ ̵c̵a̴n̷ ̵g̸o̶ ̴t̷r̵y̴ ̵t̶h̷e̷m̵ ̶o̸n,t̵h̴e̸r̸e̶'̸s̵ ̶c̵h̶a̵n̴g̵i̷n̶g̶ ̴r̴o̶o̵m̴s̴ ̴w̷h̵e̵r̷e̶ ̷y̶o̵u̷ ̵c̸a̵n̶ ̸p̵u̶t̸ ̴o̴n̸ ̵t̸h̶e̵ ̵c̷l̷o̶t̸h̸e̵s̷ ̵a̴n̵d̵ ̸s̸e̷e̸ ̸h̶o̸w̸ ̷t̶h̶e̶y̴ ̷l̵o̷o̷k̴". A clerk from the store conveniently comes around at that moment. "Do you guys need any help with anything?". Anaheim puts the clothes on her arm. "Y̶e̷s̴ ̸c̷a̴n̷ ̴w̸e̸ ̷h̸a̵v̸e̴ ̵a̸ ̶c̷h̸a̴n̵g̴i̵n̸g̶ ̸r̸o̶o̸m̴ ̷f̵o̸r̵ ̶o̴n̷e̸?". The clerk accepts and has the 2 follow her. She comes to a door of one of the rooms and unlocks it,opening it for Malo. Anaheim hands Malo the clothes,and then smiles to the clerk. "T̴h̴a̵n̶k̷ ̷y̸o̶u̷!̷". The clerk smiles back,nodding and heads back to help other customers. Malo takes her clothes off and puts the others on,looking at herself in the body mirror front,back and sides. She comes out to show Anaheim,whos sitting waiting for her. Anaheim gasps,"T̷h̷a̴t̴ ̴l̴o̶o̵k̴s̷ ̵s̵o̴ ̷g̶o̴o̵d̸ ̵o̵n̵ ̴y̷o̷u̴!̷". Malo giggles,"Yo͜u̶ ̕t͝hin͝k ́so̧?". She turns to show Anaheim how it looks around her. She repeats this for the other clothes and decides that she likes them. She puts her original clothes on and heads out with the others,following Anaheim to the register.

The clothes are scanned,Anaheim gives her the money and off they go. Malo swings the bag back and forth. "W̸he͞r͡e͢'͠d ́y̵ou ge͡t́ ̴th͢a̡t͞ ̢m̸o̕ne̸y͞ ͏fr̢o͠m̢?". Anaheim smiles,"O̴h̶ ̸s̷o̸m̶e̴ ̸o̶f̴ ̴i̸t̸ ̷w̸a̷s̴ ̵f̸r̵o̵m̸ ̴Danny,a̶n̸d̵ ̶t̶h̵e̵ ̴o̷t̴h̶e̵r̶ ̶w̷a̵s̵ ̵m̸i̸n̷e̸". Malo gets confused,and looks at Anaheim. "Ḩo̕w̢ di̧d ̶you gèt mǫn͝e͢y̡?". Anaheim's ears pop up as she looks at Malo with a surprised expression. "O̴h̵ ̶y̵o̵u̸ ̷d̸o̸n̶'̷t̷ ̸k̷n̴o̵w̴?,t̶h̴e̷r̶e̴'̵s̸ ̸a̷ ̶t̵h̶i̵n̶g̸ ̴w̴i̵t̴h̸ ̶o̸u̷r̵ ̶a̵p̶p̷ ̶t̴h̶a̵t̸ ̸g̴i̶v̸e̵s̴ ̴u̸s̷ ̴s̷o̷m̸e̴ ̶m̸o̶n̷e̸y̶ ̶e̸v̸e̵r̴y̵ ̸s̶o̸ ̷o̸f̵t̶e̴n̴". Malo was surprised by this information,she never knew about any money generator that comes with her app. "I never k͜n̕ȩw͝ th̴a̴t́,do͜ ̢yo͞u ͢hav͝ȩ to d͟o͏ s̢ome̛th̵ing t̶o ͝ǵet ͏th͏e ͢m͝one͟y͠?"."N̴o̸ ̸i̵t̶s̵ ̸j̷u̴s̶t̴ ̷r̸a̸n̶d̸o̸m,a̴s̸ ̵w̵e̴l̴l̷ ̸a̴s̷ ̴t̵h̵e̶ ̷p̶a̶y̸o̶u̵t̷". Malo summons her phone and looks around on it. Anaheim notices,and lays her hand out for Malo to give her the phone. "H̸e̵r̵e,I̴ ̷k̶n̵o̴w̵ ̵w̷h̴e̸r̷e̵ ̴i̶t̶ ̶i̷s". Malo gives Anaheim her phone. Anaheim goes through the app,and finds the generator. "O̸o̵o̶!,Y̷o̷u̷ ̷a̴l̶r̵e̶a̷d̸y̶ ̶h̴a̸v̷e̵ ̶a̶ ̸b̸i̴t̸ ̸o̷f̵ ̸m̷o̶n̷e̴y̵ ̶o̶n̵ ̴h̸e̶r̸e̵!̶". Anaheim hands Malo her phone back so she can see.

$314.

Malo isn't exactly that known to the whole money thing on earth,but could tell that she had a bit of money. "T̷h̶o̶u̸g̸h̸ ̴t̴h̶e̸ ̶o̴n̴l̵y̸ ̴t̵h̶i̴n̵g̵ ̸i̵s,i̷s̸ ̶t̶h̸a̴t̷ ̵y̴o̴u̸ ̸h̶a̸v̶e̴ ̴a̷ ̶c̶e̴r̵t̶a̸i̶n̴ ̷l̶i̸m̷i̵t̸ ̵t̷o̷ ̶t̸h̴e̷ ̵a̷m̶o̷u̷n̷t̸ ̸o̶f̷ ̵m̸o̶n̵e̷y̵ ̴y̵o̷u̷ ̵c̵a̵n̵ ̵h̸a̵v̶e̷ ̸a̶t̵ ̷a̷ ̶t̸i̵m̸e,s̶i̸n̸c̸e..". Malo's eyes spot something below the amount,options for the amount of money she can get, 1s,5s,10s,and a couple others. She is curious of how it works,does it just give her the money?. Malo raises her finger up to press the 5s button,which goes to more options which lets her choose the amount of 5s. She raises her finger up to 14x. Anaheim is still in her explanation when she sees what Malo. She stops what she's saying and tries to stop Malo. "W̶a̷i̸t̸ ̴M̸a̷l̸o̸!". Malo presses the button,and money appears out of nowhere in front of her and falls to the ground. Anaheim lunges her arms to the stack of bills,having them fall onto her hand. Malo looks up at Anaheim. Anaheim counts the amount of money Malo chose,and starts laughing. "7̶0̴ ̶D̴o̴l̶l̴a̸r̴s.. U̸m̶ ̵M̸a̸l̴o.. D̵o̸n̸'̷t̵ ̶m̴e̶s̷s̸ ̶w̵i̴t̶h̶ ̷t̵h̶e̸ ̴p̷a̵y̶m̵e̷n̶t̶ ̶o̴p̶t̶i̵o̷n̴s̸ ̴y̴e̵t,I̶ ̴n̸e̵e̶d̵ ̶t̵o̴ ̷t̴e̵a̸c̷h̷ ̴y̴o̸u̷".

Anaheim gets Malo what she needs for a hiking trip,finishing their day. They get in their car and drive home,Anaheim and Malo in the backseat. Anaheim shows Malo how to properly summon money,and also teaches her about it,and about saving it. "S̴o̴ ̶t̵h̸a̶t̴'̴s̶ ̸w̶h̷y̸ ̶y̵o̴u̴ ̸s̵h̶o̴u̸l̵d̶n̸t ̶g̵o̸ ̶s̵u̷m̶m̸o̷n̶i̴n̴g̷ ̶7̵0̶ ̸d̸o̷l̸l̵a̵r̴s̸ ̶u̶n̵l̶e̵s̵s̶ ̶i̴t̴s̴ ̷f̷o̵r̸ ̷s̶o̷m̴e̵t̶h̸i̷n̸g̴ ̶t̵h̷a̵t̵ ̶i̸s̶ ̶t̷h̸a̵t̵ ̸m̴u̴c̴h̶ ̵o̸r̸ ̸o̸v̴e̵r̶". Anaheim starts laughing at the memory of Malo's fail,Malo herself laughing guiltily. The car pulls up to your house. Anaheim hands Malo her bags,and gives her a hug. "B̸y̵e̸ ̴M̶a̴l̴o̵!,r̶e̵m̴e̷m̸b̵e̷r̸ ̴w̸h̷a̸t̷ ̴I̷ ̷t̶a̶u̸g̴h̷t̵ ̵y̵o̵u̸!̷". Malo smiles as she opens the door. "O̢k̴!,Thán͟k y̢o̡u for̕ t̀a̢king͞ ̡me͞ t̷o͘ ̵t͏h͏è ma̡ll!". Anaheim smiles and makes a peace sign towards Malo. Malo closes the door and heads up to the house.