IV

In the corner of your eye,or the side of your mirror,you could see this thing,and it was starting to creep you out more than it was terrifying you. Whenever you caught a glimpse of it in the mirror,it just stared at you. You couldn't really see much of it below the top part of its chest. It was pretty tricky to make it out,but you could definitely see it. The part about it that was weird to you though is the fact that it had lips,on a bone snout. You couldn't stop looking at the eyes though,they creeped you out. You started to get less scared of it each time you caught a glimpse of it. You started to suggest that it wasn't stalking you to hunt you or something,but more like it was observing you,like it was interested in you. Though sometimes it would just walk away,which always gave you the "Welp,Ok" response.

But apart from that,something strange happened a few days later when you and your friends hosted a party. Of course,you talked to people,obviously. But there was this moment when you were talking to this girl named Melissa for about 10 minutes. Some laughs here and there,and then you both separated. You went to a mirror to check if you looked weird at all,and ended quickly noticing "Malo" as you called it. You figured you would since the app is named "Malo ver2.0.0",and "it" was a pretty annoying thing when referring to your monster stalker. Well,you spotted Malo,and Melissa that was about to walk by. Malo seemed to glare at her,and when she walked by,Malo did some type of hissing motion with its snout. You talked to another girl,and then walked to a mirror to see what Malo would do then. Malo did the same exact thing,and went back to watching you but with a displeased-sad look. Was she,Jealous?. At least you hoped it was a she for obvious reasons. You slept like log that night,and also happy that you didn't have to delay that sleep with cleaning since the house was actually still in pretty good shape after the party.