XIII: BFF's

"M̷mm͝.͜.!,I'ļĺ s͏ee y͘ou͢ ̨àg͢ain s͏oon̡ b͡a͠b͢y͢!". Malo was saying her goodbyes to Alice,giving her the right amount of hugs and kisses,and then letting her run back to your friend Katrina,then layed down on the floor to watch her. Katrina picked her up,kissed her. "Hi baby!,did you miss me?". Malo sighed sadly. Alice walked into the carrier,Katrina closing the door behind her. "Thanks for taking care of her (Y/N)". You smiled,"Your welcome,i guess if you need me to do it again i could". You took a quick glance at Malo as you said that,insuring her another chance to see Alice again if you could.

Katrina opened the door,saying her final goodbye and then closing the door behind her. Malo got up,sad that her feline friend has left. You were walking to the living room,but then stopped when you saw her expression. She was looking down,frowning. "Its gonna be alright Malo,trust me". Malo sighed,"Y͝e͢a..͠ ́Bu̡t́ ̷sti̕l̸l..͘ I͝ts̡ k̵i̴n̢d o̡f l͝įke͠ ̶s͡e̵e̢i͏n̕g y͞our own͢ ͢ch́ild ̢g̷o͟ ͡off ́t̀o͢ the ͏hiǵher s̀choo͝ls ͡tha̴t͏ yo͡u͠ p͝a̷y̢ ̢f̛or̛". You raised a brow,"You mean college?". Malo looked up at you,"Oh̛ ̢u͝m.͏. Y̷ea͏.̶.". She blew out,and then hugged you. You hugged her back. She sniffed,"S͝h͞e̷ grèw̕ s̢o͜ ̛much͏ ̢t͝oo.. ͏I̸ mea̢s͘u͞re͏d͝ ͞it..".

Malo sat on the couch watching Drake and Josh. You went ahead and got some icecream for her so she can relax and try to take her mind off Alice. You walked to her on the couch and handed her the bowl,Malo took it and immediately started eating. "T̴ha̸ņks". You sat across from her. Malo kept eating the icecream,then looked up to watch her show. She ended up finishing her bowl of icecream,and then went on her phone. She started swiping through pictures of Alice she took of her,smiling at the memories. She got up to go get a blanket,and then sat back down 5 minutes later. She proceeded to explore on her phone,but then put it down and sighed. "(Y/N),C͜a͜n ̶y̶o͝ų come͜ ̷he̕ŗe?́". You proceeded to get up and go to Malo's side. She patted a spot for you on the sofa,scooching herself down. You thought she was trying to make room for you,but then stuck her head besides your thigh. "I̴ ̸w͢onder i̕f̛ th̷is is ̶t̶oo cl͟os̶e͡.̵. But i͝t do̶e͞s ̢f͜eel g̷oo͟d..".

It was pretty apparent to you then that Malo was pretty depressed. You didn't really know what to do though since couldn't seem to take her mind off it. She placed her hand on the side of your leg.  "I'̵m͞ hungr͞ỳ". "Well,what'cha thinking about to eat?". You guessed that you could take Malo out if she wanted to get something,anything to try and comfort her. "I͠'i̧ f͠e̛ęl ̕li̷ke̛ ̴i̶ w̶a͡n͏na ͝g͢o͏ ou͡t,i͟s t͡h͝ere an̸y͡ ͡breakf̨as͘t ̢plac͠es̀ w͘e͢ coùld ̷go to̢?" You thought about it,but did remember one place. Village inn. , It was the closest,and you were pretty hungry yourself for some eggs and bacon. You suggested it to her,and she said yes. So you got up out of your sea-"(Y/N)... Càn y͘ou ̕c̷a͡rr͜y͢ ͡me̛ to the̶ ̢lau̡ǹdr̡y r͏o̵o̷m͏?". You turned back to Malo,who was stretched towards your direction. "P̡le̷as̢e d͜o̕...͘ I̧ wa̶n̛na ͝ḱno͢w͠ ̨wha̴t̀ it fe̡e̸l͟s̛ ͝l̛i̧k̀e̷ t͞o ha̴v̡e̸ s͡o̷m̛eơne d̀o tha̢t̵ ͘t̶o m̴e". You grinned a little,but showed a visual,resentful answer. Malo tilted her head and flattened her ears,"P̡le̢as̵e?́". You contemplated for a little,but then sighed,and went to pick her up. She flipped on her back,and lifted herself a little bit off the sofa so you could get your right arm under her back,and bended up her legs so you could get your left under them. Then,you lifted. Malo was heavy though,but you guessed she was pretty fit,and.. Big in the right places..

You tried your best to keep her up. Malo could tell you were struggling,and started giggling. "Ám̶ i ̡tơo ͏hea̴v͡y for y̡oú?". You caught a breath of air to respond,"Nope.. I got you..". Malo wrapped her arms around you,giving you a bit of an easier grip,and then off you went. Carrying Malo was kind of like carrying a fluffy dog cause of all the fur getting in your face. You got to the foyer,when you started losing grip. Malo tightened her grip around you. But you couldnt stabilize yourself,so you fell as smoothly as you could on your back. Malo fell towards you of course,bumping up and landing her breasts right on your face. She burst out in laughter,not realizing she was suffocating you with her breasts. She got off you though,letting air come to you finally.