VI: Malo ver2.0.0 would like to know your location

Malo walks up to your house. She tries opening the door,locked. She sits down. She summons her phone and goes onto maps to see where you are. You're near the street. Malo sighs nervously,then stands up. She looks down,balancing her one foot on its toes while the other one remains still. "I͜ ̧hop̧e ̵i can̛ ͠stil̸l̷ ͡do͢ th̶i̵s̸...". She goes up to the door and places her hand on it. She pushes,her hand starts phasing through,along with the rest of her body as she steadily walks through the door. She makes it all the way through,looking back,smiling in relief. "N̡oẃ.. ͞W̡ha͞t ̴exa̷c̸t̕l̡y a̶m̢ I̡ h̨ere͡ f̧or?". Malo goes upstairs,and as she walks by the banister that peers over the foyer,she hears the door begin to unlock. She gets down,ears perked as she glances at the door. You open the door,close it then lock it,and turn around. As Malo takes a moment to look at you,she becomes.. Interest. You walk into the kitchen as Malo walks halfway down the stairs,peeking at you from behind a the stairway wall. She's clearly impressed and intrigued,staring at you. "W̛ow.. H͜e'͏s̵ pr͞ett̸ỳ.. C̸u̶te". You turn your face a little so now the staircase is in your peripheral vision. You spot a bit of Malo,whipping your head to where she stands on the staircase,behind the wall marking the halfway mark. She quickly moved back when she saw you turn your head,then proceeding to run upstairs and turns into the open hall just before you checked the staircase from downstairs. "What the hell?". Hm,probably just seeing things. You go back to the kitchen to get something to drink. Malo is sitting in an empty room on the wall with her hand grasped in front of her lips. She puts her hand down,smiling in excitement. "Į ͞f͡èe͢l̵ so.. W͘eiŗd". Malo grasps her stomach,and wiggles around. "I ͡fe͏el͡ ͠li̢k͞e ͘I ha͟v͏e̕ bu͏tter͠flýs in̨ ̶my̨ s̶tom̶ach́.."

You walk upstairs and to your room,Malo peeks out at you from door frame. "H̡e r͡e͠a͜lly i͠s ̴such ͘a cu̵t̸i̡e.. ́But wh̀y͘ do ͜I f̢ee͠l ̨thi͞s͞ ̷ẁay?". Her stomach grumbles. "Hm͠m,i gu̢e̵śs͜ ̡I̵'l͡l̡ ͢just͠ go ̵s̶t̴e͞al̛ s̀o͝me̴ food́ f͜r͡o͢m͡ ̕him,b̕u̧t͢ ̴wow.̀. T̕h́i͞s r̴e͠ally͠ i̵s ̶a b̴it of̡ a͝ fee͢l͢i̢ng͠..". And with that,she gets up to go downstairs.