III

This. "Thing". Had been sparking your paranoia ever since an incident yesterday.

You woke up and went to go brush your teeth like any normal day. You left the door open and grabbed your toothbrush,applied the toothpaste,and began to brush. You finished and spat it out,then taking some mouthwash and doing the same. You looked up at your mirror to wipe away any spots you missed that still had toothpaste or water. In a split second,you saw it,and your heart skipped a beat. Skull,Black eyes with amber pupils. You spun around in fear,but saw nothing. You stared,and then ran out the bathroom to see if it was still there. Nothing,everything was even in place. You didn't believe that this thing just suddenly disappeared,it had to still be here. You got out of the house and was about to call the police,but then stopped. If you told them that there was some monster in your house that was stalking you from an app you downloaded,they would for sure think that your high. Not knowing what to do,you went back inside. You checked around the entire house. Nothing. This thing randomly disappears after you see it in the mirror,and you can't find anything in the house. Its gotta be invisible,or at least in plain sight. You walked into the living room and up to the mirror. You took a deep breathe,and looked into it. You didn't see anything,you looked deeper.

Ding.

You saw it. It was down the foyer to the left,behind the staircase. You could see the back of its head. It turned. It started to look at you. It ended up walking away. You ran towards it,Nothing.