XXII: Timeline II/II

Malo opens the door to the hotel room. Her face glimmers with joy. "Look ̵ho͜w n̢i̢ce̢ ̶it ̡is!". You walk in from behind her,and look around the hotel room. It surprisingly was quite
High-Class,and pretty spacey,for a fact not what you were expecting for such a simple trip. Malo runs further into the room,darting her eyes at everything. You follow behind her ecstatic run with a calm walk,and watch as Malo glimmers over the room.

She walks up to the window. "W͢e'r̸e̡ sò ̴h̢i̧gh͟ up t͞o͡o̡!",she says as she inspects the view. You walk up beside her,impressed by it as well. Malo rubs up against you. "T͢his͝ ̀ís͟ ̨s͏o ̵co͟o̧l is͘n't ͘i̸t?,a be̷a̵u͟t̨i͏fu͟l͢ h͡o͏te͝l ͠roo̢m a͞lĺ to our̸se̶ĺv̶e̷s̛!". You chuckle and put your arm around Malo. She wraps her arms around you as well,continuing to look out the window. She backs up and walks away. "Wha̴t ̴sho͘uld we̡ ͟ do f̕ir̢st?".

Malo gasps,then faces you. "O̶h̛ wh͘a͟t a̢bout t̷h͟e p͞ool̴? ͠Oh ̡my gosh̴ I̷ wanna͜ g͏o ͟i̧n ̢t͞h͢e pool!". You laugh. "Chill,lets at least get our stuff unpacked".

You set your backpack onto a bed,and start unzipping it. Malo walks up beside you,and hugs you. You continue taking things out of the bag,when Malo starts pushing you to the other bed. You chuckle as she makes you fall onto the bed.

You push yourself up as Malo gets on top of you,and begins kissing you as she wraps her arms around your neck.

She pulls away,and lays her head down below your chin. "I love̵ yo̕u̢
(Y/N)". You start rubbing her head. "I love you too".

You both lay together.

But then,Malo sighs. "(Y/N).. I̴ re͘a͏l̢ly ́w͘a͞ǹna ask ̵y͠ou͏ ̡so̶mething ̵b͝ec͝a͡use͢..͘ ͞Its̛ ̷really͘ b͞e͡e̵n ̵o͞n̵ my ͜m̴i͟nd..".

"What is it?". Malo sits up and rolls off you. "Wel̸l.. You dow̵nlo͝a͞ded͢ ̡me fro̕m an̢ ̛app̢ rig̸h͡t?".

"Yea".

Malo starts rubbing her arm. "W͞e͞ll.. B̧e̸f̷o͜r͜e yo̵u.. ͏Dow͞n͘loa͝d̴ed̢ m͠e I g͟ués͞s,I ͠jųs̛t̛ ̀wa̢nd̢ȩred̸ ͘a͝ro͜und,c̕on̸f̧u̴se̷d͝ on̡ ͢ẃhe͞r̕e ͢I w̡ąs. ͡B͏ųt ̕i̢t̕ fe̵lt ̀like̕ I ̷wa͘s ̴ju͞s̕t.. Pùt̷ ͞th͢eŕe,lik͟e I don͘'̴t ha͡v̧e̡ ańy͡ me͡m̢or͡y ̶before͞ t̀hat̕ time". You looked at Malo with a confused look,trying to gather up what she's trying to say. "You mean.. You don't have any memories from times where.. You were a child?". Malo glances at you,eyes wide open. "Ỳea̛ e̵x͞act̀ly! ͢I ̶c̛a̵n't dìg̨ up ͜a͢ny͠ me͞mor̴y̵ fro̕m͢ w̨hen̵ ͟I̶ ̀was ͝l͡it̴tle.. O̵r ̶ąt ͜ĺeas̀t ͝b͝ef͝ore͜ my͜ oņl̷y͘ m͏emor͝y I have,wh͝ic̴h̛ I'͏m ͡p͝ŗe̕t̴t͝y sure̶ ͡wa̶s̨ ̸ab̢ou͝t͏ ͞4 ̵mon͞ths͟ a͡go..". You start to sit up. "Wait so.. What you're trying to say is.. That you feel like you were just.. Spawned?,put on earth and nothing else?". Malo takes a deep breath,and nods her head.

You start to go into thought on how that could be. Malo must have had a childhood,or at least a life before now in general,since she already knows so much stuff. "But how could that be? You know so much stuff about life here on earth,hell.. you even know how to speak English". Malo cuddles up in the fetal position. "Yéa͠ that͞'s ̢ẁh͜y͝ ̢I'͡m ̴şó ͜c͡on̡fu͘se͏d. I h͡ave̶ a̧bs̨olu͠t͜el̶y no͡ ͞m͟emor͞y f͘r̛o͠m͠ ͘t̶h̕e͞ p̶e͡ri̛o̢d ͞I̴ wa͜s͏ b͠o̢r͞n,̀to̴ ̶m̧ỳ o͘l̛dest͜ ̸memǫr͡y I̕ have̵ ̴n̴ow". Malo goes quiet,but then sinks her head into her legs and gives a worrying sigh. "If ̨I w̨as b͟oŕn̕ t͡ha̶t͝ is.. Ór i͝f̷ I̛ ͠had ̨a͜ childhoo͟d̛..". You sit up next to Malo,and hug her. "You had one,trust me. I think there's just more to it though,an explanation for it". Malo lifts her head up with her eyes rolled towards you.

She lays her body up against you,with her head laying just below yours.