Chapter 13: So Sick Of It

Start from the beginning

My mind was full of nothing but Liam, Liam, LIAM.

I rinsed off the soap and watched as it traveled across the shower floor and into the drain. For some reason, that made me a little sad. Watching the soap finish it's already needed job of cleaning my body and finally ending up being forgotten while traveling through the sewers or wherever it went. It made me very sad.

That is, until I cleared my head and laughed at my idiocy. What am I thinking? It's only soap. Damn, I must have really bad for Liam if I'm getting worked over soap disappearing.

I turned off the shower and hopped out to grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom I was using and into my room to grab a spare change of clothes. Me and the lads had finally gotten our own rooms in the hotel we were staying in after we left the last one. Zayn had been one to complain about wanting his own room and happily, none of us had obliged. I didn't mind sharing with the others but if I got my own room, I was all for it.

I quickly changed into a white polo shirt, some dark blue jeans, and my white trainers once I'd dried off. I brought the towel up to run it through my wet hair, still thinking about Liam, when a knock came at my door. I went over and opened it to find Louis standing there with a dignified look on his face. I raised a brow at him.

"Yeah, what is it?" I asked him.

He ignored my question and pushed past me to walk over to my bed and plop down on it. I rolled my eyes and shut my door before walking over to stand in front of him. I narrowed my eyes when he gave me cheeky smirk.

"Lou, why do you have that look on your face?" I asked, cautiously. He only let out a short laugh before patting on the bed next to him. I shook my head and crossed my arms, not caring if my hair was going all over the place.

Louis sighed and grabbed my wrists to pull me onto the bed. I landed on my side next to him and let out a huff before sitting up. He only smiled wider at me.

"What in bloody hell do you want?" I told him, losing my patience. He finally decided to reply and flicked his hair to the side before he did.

"Harry told me."

My  heart froze and I gazed at him with wide, frightened eyes. Was he talking about...? No, he couldn't be...could he? I decided to play dumb and cleared my face to give him an innocent look.

"Told you what?" I cocked my head to the side to make it more believable and he only snorted. I frowned at what he said next.