Chapter 13 Barry

Chapter 13 Barry

       When we left the island I checked my phone for any news it said that today there was marine and pilot training so there would be some helicopter over the island. I found this kind of suspicious, so I decided to leave some guards. But they are hidden around the island, I also kept some guards with me encase the police tried anything. During the ride going all over the bay. When we finally reached the ferry stop no one was there.

I waited 5 minutes before a blue mini showed up, and out walked Mary, and a guy I think was named Tim. They walked over with a duffle bag in hand. Just as they started saying “Hi”. The kids trackers started ringing, that meant that they were trying to escape. I grabbed the money and ran back to the boat, hopped in and drove as fast as I could back to the island. When I go there I clicked the emergency button and that alerted the guards, that they were gone.

When I got back to the island I went into the old bomb shelter, and there were my two little lovely kids.

“Hello kids, now your dead.”

I put the gun to their heads and right before I pulled the trigger, something stopped me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE READ

100 reads and 10 votes before nezt chapter.