🐉His Dragon Lover🐉

One-shot requested by slendersenpai908! Enjoy the one-shot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       You sat in a ready-to-pounce position as you watched your prey swim through the crystal blue water. Your (short/medium/long) (favorite color) tail was swaying a little behind you. You licked your lips before you jumped into the water and grabbing a fish in your mouth. It flailed to get free, but with one strong bite, you killed it. You heard your name being called and flew to where you heard it. You saw Bendy along with your friends and landed next to them. You walked to Bendy and he saw the fish in your mouth. He chuckled and crossed his arms.

       "Looks like you got one," Bendy said and you nodded. You sat down next to Bendy and placed your fish down. You opened your mouth and fire escaped, Bendy jumped back a bit so he didn't get burned. You closed your mouth and looked at your cooked fish. Its smell filled your senses as you smiled and your tail wagged behind you. You began to eat the fish and Bendy smiled. He headed back to his group, who were still eating and listening to Boris's music (he finished eating).

       After a while, your fish was nothing but bones. You licked your lips just in case there were any fish pieces left. You glanced over to Bendy and your friends and saw them laughing while Bendy was flustered. You strolled over to them and quietly sat besides Bendy. The laughter ceased, which made Bendy confused. "Why you'd-" Bendy turned around and his face turned red. You looked at him with a blank, but confused look. "(Y-Y/N), W-WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" he stuttered out as he scrambled back a little. You smiled widely, showing one of your fangs.

       "Just now," your soft and slight raspy voice answered. "What were you all talking about that Bendy's face is so red?" you ask as you look around the group. Cup, Mug, and Boris smirk as Bendy's face had a scared expression.

       "We were talking about you, (Y/n)," Cuphead simply says. This makes the end of your tail flick as your head tilts a bit. 'Me?' you think to yourself. Bendy thought you were going to drop it, but his expression quickly changed.

       "About what exactly?" you add and Cup gets an evil glint in his eyes. Mug and Boris were busy giving Bendy the Lenny face.

       "About Bendy's crus-AAH!" Cup cut through his sentence as Bendy kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. Your tail jumped a bit, but you didn't show any reaction to what happened. Felix, Mug, and Boris however cringed a little.

       "SHUT UP, CUP!" Bendy yelled as his dark red blush returned to his cheeks. You stood up and Bendy turned to you with his eyes widened. You walked to him and got close to his face. You simply stared into his eyes and he did the same back to you. You licked his cheek before giving him a short kiss on his lips. 

       "Love you too," you tell him and made your way to the area the group set up their tents. Bendy smiled to himself before falling back and landing on Boris's lap. They all laughed (and Felix just chuckled).