Realization

Okay.

I've seen in many of my A/N's how i just let my emotions take over me. and i would like to say-

Thank you

@bellaluigi and @CupCake_Mint322198 for giving me the certain advice that made me truly realize a bit more. and everyone else for trying to make me feel better/defending me

*sigh*

i'm not upset with the creator who made the other TreatTale.

I think I was just upset at the fact the NAME was the same.

I guess the whole scenario of BlizzardTale happened again and my emotions rang out.

I would think that I was just angry and upset that an idea I made myself was taken in a way, but it wasn't.

it was most likely a big misunderstanding.

and it must be stress too.

School is coming up for me in a couple weeks/days and i only have limited time to work all day on my AU's, YT, and Wattpad.

I try balancing these things all together and it stresses me out.

I think that im working myself down to the bone to fight and make my AU's better than those other AU's (TreatTale and BlizzardTale) but its frustrating when some people dont acknowledge your original work and loves someone else's idea they have similar to yours.

that is probably what went through my body and it circulated to anger, jealousy, and probably a bit of sadness.

artists, whether you do art, writing, music, they want to get noticed.

some kids on YT beg for their subs instead of working for them. It took me 2 years to get 500+ subs. and i got 10 for doing absolutely nothing. literally. all i did was scroll through YT, watch videos and i somehow got 10 subs.

but anyway, you have to work for your subs just like how i worked to get you guys to read my books. i didnt beg my family/friends to follow me so i can say to someone else "HA! you only have 5 followers? I have 900!" that is not why i went to Wattpad. I go to Wattpad because i have freedom of creativity and i love it when i see other people read my work and they enjoyed it! 

My family doesnt know what type of random stuff i do on Wattpad besides read and write and laugh a bit.

when i rant (like now) to let my emotions out, you guys listen. I couldn't tell my parents or my bro cause they dont know what the living hell is an "Au" or "Frisk" or "Chara" or anything that has to do with the fandoms i'm in.