🌹Mountain Lion! Reader🌹

This was requested by shyrimwings! Onto the diddly darn (dub!) one-shot my owlings!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by shyrimwings! Onto the diddly darn (dub!) one-shot my owlings!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The picture above is the outfit you wear, but you don't have to. Also you have an Australian accent, i think. I'm not good with accents.)

   You just finished buying some meat and other ingredients for your dinner. You were always trying out different recipes and wanted to let others try your food, so you can good criticism. You unfortunately couldn't get anyone to try your food because of your physical appearance and the food's appearance. You didn't give up hope though! You made it home and started on your new recipe.

~Time-skip~

   You looked at the many plates that had your finished product on it. Based on a cookbook you followed, the dish was called Parrillon. It had grilled steak, chicken, sausage, and a bit of shrimp. 

   You smiled to yourself at the food in front of you

   You smiled to yourself at the food in front of you. You glanced at the mess around you and chuckled to yourself. (In this accent, the 'I's' will be/saying 'ahh', just a side note) "Ah better get this all cleaned up," you say to yourself. You start cleaning up and take one of the plates with the Parrillon on it. You take a bite out of each part of the food and you hum in satisfaction. You leave the plate, cover it, and place it in the fridge to eat later. You look at all the other foods you made that had been rejected and shrugged it off. You take a folding table and chair and head out the door. 

   You quickly set up the table and chair before running back in to get the Parrillons. There were at least 5 plates on the table. You sat in your chair and waited for people to pass by with a smile on your face. Some people passed, but they acted as if you didn't exist. After a couple hours, you just started to look around the area out of boredom. You saw a quick glance of two black figures heading into the grocery store at the corner. You sigh and lay your head on the table. Suddenly, a shadow looms over you, causing you to look at the shadow's owner. It what seemed like a couple. A male and a female. The woman looked at the food then at you before pointing at it.

   "What is this?" the woman asked. You give her friendly smile.

   "It's Parrillon, ma'am," you answer. The couple scoff.

   "What in the hell is that?" the man retorts.

   "Oh, its just grilled steak, grilled chicken, sausage-" 

   "I'm not eating that sh*t!" the man exclaims, cutting you off.

   "For all we know you could've hunted for that food!" the woman yells. You flinch at all the things the couple throw at you. They then take it too far. "Eat your meat, animal!" they shout as both of them throw two plates of food onto you. You gasp and stand up, some food and plates falling, causing them to break. The couple laugh at you and you ignore them, trying to pick up the mess.

   "Hey! Leave them alone! What's wrong with you?!" you hear a voice shout and you look and see a short demon with a tall wolf following behind. The couple turn to the two figures and scoff.

   "We're just teaching this animal its place," the woman states simply. The demon growls and brushes some of the food off of you.

   "Are you talking about yourself? Because you sure are acting like a wild animal," the demon answers. The couple gasps.

   "How dare you speak to my wife like that!" the man exclaims shoving the demon a bit. The demon growls again.

   "B*tch, how dare you talk to this girl like she's trash! Do you even know her?" the man looked like he was going to answer, but closed his mouth. "Exactly. So shut your a$$ up and leave this poor girl alone. Good bye," the demon finishes and the couple walk off. The demon turns back to you and gives you a smile. "Sorry for the language. Anyways the name's Bendy. This here is my brother, Boris," Bendy greets as Boris gives you a wave. You smile and return it.

   "Ah'm (Y/n)," you say and stand up. "Ah'll go get a broom," you state and leave to go into your house. You come back with a broom and scooper. Bendy and Boris help you clean up and throw the trash out. You three then start to look at the night sky on top of your roof.

   "(Y/n), does that happen a lot?" Bendy asks. You look at him a give him a short nod.

   "Usually people ignore me or just call me names, but today was the worst," you answer. Boris and Bendy give you a shocked, worried look. Tears form in your eyes as Bendy and Boris move over to you. You cry onto their shoulders as they embraced you in a comforting hug.

   "It's ok, (Y/n)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello owlings! Sorry for the long wait for the one-shot, but hey! Its here! and also i have an announcement! 

I have a bendystraw blog.

kinda...

i made a bendystraw ship child and you can ask him questions or submit fanart idk.

if you wanna know what the link is its:

https://jaxen-bendystraw.tumblr.com/