🌹Oblivious to His Jealousy🌹

This was requested by TophatWolfie! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Bendy was growling to himself as he saw you talking to Cup. His blood boiled everytime you laughed at one of Cuphead's jokes. You should be doing that with him! Cup, Mug, Felix, and Boris were well aware of Bendy's jealousy and tried to tell you about it. The first to tell you was Mug.

   "Hey (Y/n), don't you notice how upset Bendy is when you're around my bro?" Mug questions and you tilt your head.

   "I...don't know what you're talking about, Mug..." you reply, unknown that behind you, Bendy was giving Mug a death glare. Mug shook a bit in his place and waved his hands nervously in front of him.

   "N-N-Never mind, (Y/n). Talk to you later!" Mug quickly says and leaves you alone and heads over to Cup and the others. You were still confused on what Mug was trying to tell you. Next, Boris tried telling you, but Bendy asked him before to not tell you. Boris hesitantly promised Bendy he won't tell you. Cup didn't really tell you much because he enjoyed seeing Bendy get jealous. Bendy also made Felix promise to not tell you about his jealousy either.

   With all that, everyone, but Bendy and Cup, tried to drop hints on Bendy's jealousy. Yet, you still didn't know what they were talking about. Bendy had another ink attack and then everyone took a break. Boris and Mug volunteered to make some soup for everyone and you stayed with Bendy.

   Bendy was just watching the sky with you, but you were having something in your mind.

   "Hey, Bendy," you say to grab his attention. He looks at you with a smile.

   "Yeah? What's up?" Bendy asks. You take in a deep breath and let it out.

   "The others told me, well, left me things that you've been acting different when I'm with Cup. I don't know if that's true or not," you tell him and his eyes widen as he blushes a bit.

   "O-Oh. So...you wanna know why I was acting like that..." Bendy concludes and you nod. "Well..u-um. I-I...I like you more than a friend and I just couldn't stand to see you with Cup because I-I thought he would take you away from me..." Bendy confesses while looking at you with big eyes. You give him a soft smile and kiss his cheek.

   "Its okay, Bendy. I like you too. But you're gonna need a lot of jelly," you say and you both giggle as he puts his arm around you.