🌹I'm His (Dark) Guardian Angel🌹

This is an idea I thought of and decided to make a one-shot of it before i forget. You look like the picture above but obviously your hair and eye color would be different if you want. To the one-shot!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You sighed in boredom because you didn't get assigned to any mission yet. You were a dark angel, and your little sister was an angel while your older brother was a demon. They were already doing their own jobs while you stayed home waiting for your turn. You then heard a special bell ring indicating that you were getting chosen for a job or mission. You smiled and flew out of your home happily.

   You landed softly and smiled at another angel. She had a halo and a golden flower crown on her head. She was taller than you and wore a flowing white dress. She gave you a sweet smile. "Hello (Y/n)," she greets.

   "Hello Sacheal," you say, bowing and she giggles.

   "No need to be so formal, (Y/n)," Sacheal smiled, putting her hand on your shoulder. "I believe you already know why you are here," you nod with a smile. "Well, you are going to be a Guardian Angel," you gasped.

   "Really?!" you were excited. Being a Guardian Angel was an important and a kinda rare role to get. You glomped Sacheal. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" you repeated. You hear Sacheal giggle and you realize you've been hugging her for quite some time. You let go and blush lightly from embarrassment. "M-my bad," you apologize. "But who will I be guarding?" you ask politely. 

   "You will be watching over a demon that goes by the name Bendy," Sacheal responds. You tilt your head. Sacheal opens her hand and she makes a hologram picture of Bendy. You blush red.

   "H-He's kinda cute..." you blush a little more. Sacheal chuckles.

   "You have an interest in this demon, (Y/n)?~" Sacheal teases and you blush even more.

   "N-No! J-Just..erg..let me go get ready," you bow and fly away back home.

~Time-skip~

   You packed some nectar (not from flowers btw. Its kinda like honey, but more sweet and nutritious) and some golden dust just in case you or Bendy get hurt. You put them in a small satchel and wrap it around your waist. Your little sister and brother watched as you did this.

   "Where are you going, (Y/n)?" your sister asked. You turn to your siblings and walk over to them.

   "I'm just getting ready for my mission, lil' sis," you answer. Your siblings gasp.

   "Really?! You finally got one?!" your brother shouts and you nod with a smile. He hugs you and your little sister hugs your leg since she's smaller than you. "Well, I wish you good luck, sis!" your little sister looks up at you and grins. Your brother lets you go and you kiss his cheek and ruffle your sister's hair.

   "See you guys later!" you shout as you fly away.

~Another Time-skip~  

   You finally made it to where Bendy was supposedly was. You landed on the roof of a building and watched Bendy from there. You saw him with a wolf and a mouse holding some clothes. Bendy had some ink falling on his face and you saw him in pain. You gripped the satchel and thought what to do. You then saw the mouse hug the wolf and he looked like he did a weird bark. You smiled as you saw the ink stop flowing on Bendy and that he was chuckling. You blush red finally realizing that Bendy is shirtless. You shake your head to get the image out of your head. The wolf and the mouse walk away from Bendy and have a chat.