🌸Demon! Reader🌸

This was requested by THEWARWITHIN. Enjoy the one-shot!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You watched unamusingly as you watched a dancer on stage. Your tail moved slowly in the air to indicate your boredom as well. A bell rang expressing that a customer came in. You turned to the door and saw a black demon wearing expedition clothes and goggles on his head. He was followed by a black wolf also wearing expedition clothes.
   You were only focused on the black demon though. It's been what felt like an eternity since you saw another demon. You blushed lightly and your tail made the shape of a heart. The demon and the wolf sit down at a table and chat for a bit.
   Your tail wagged furiously as you stared at the demon. He then turned and looked at you. Your tail straightened as you perked up. You tried to look for anything to cover your face, but found nothing. You groaned and faceplanted onto your table. It hurt and you picked your head up, touching your forehead and realizing you gave yourself a bruise. You rubbed it in pain.
   You then hear footsteps coming towards you. You blush lightly and see it's the demon from before. He sits down and winks at you. "I'd like you to read my palm," the demon says and he shows you his palm. You look at it and gave him a confused look.
   "But...I don't see anything..." you reply, making him chuckle.
   "Of course you don't, love is blind," he finishes and gives you a smirk.  You giggle at his flirting.
   "Ok, ok. I got one. Did it hurt?" you start, but he just rolls his eyes playfully.
   "Did it hurt when I fell from heaven? Everyone knows that one," he crosses his arms and you just shake your head.
   "Nope. Did it hurt to crawl out of hell? Because you look hella fine!" you finish your flirt and you both end up laughing.
   "Good one! By the way, my name's Bendy," he says as he holds his hand out. You smirk at him.
   "Bendy, huh? Then how about you bendy over?" you and Bendy end up saying that last part together. You start bursting out of laughter again.
   "Someone told me that one before, but seriously what's your name?" Bendy gives you a smile.
   "(Y/n)," you answer, giving him a smile.
For the next couple of days, you and Bendy have been meeting in the same place from when you first met. You still didn't know about his ink illness though. One day, Bendy and Boris were having a little argument.
   "Bendy, we can't stay here! We have to find the parts for the ink machine!" Boris shouted at his brother.
   "I know, but a few more days won't hurt anyone!" Bendy yells back.
   "People could die out there, Bendy! We have to fix the machine and stop the illness! I don't want to lose you and I'm sure (Y/n) doesn't want to lose you either!" once Boris brought you into the coversation, Bendy froze. "C'mon, bro, just tell her your feelings before we go," Boris says softly and Bendy sighs and nods.
   Boris watched as Bendy walked away from him. Boris sighed to himself. Bendy finally made it to the meeting place and he saw you through the window. He also saw you sitting on the same table he first met you. The memory makes him blush lightly and his tail form into the shape of a heart.
   He sighs and forces a smile on his face before walking in. The bell rings as he opens the door. You turn and smile as you see him. You wave him over and he sits down across from you.
   "You had me worried there, Bendy. I thought something happened to you," you give him a sweet smile and he gives you a forced smile. You and Bendy have your normal coversation, but Bendy seemed out of it. You noticed this and gave him a worried look. "Bendy...is everything okay?" you asked him. He gives you a saddened, but shocked look.
   "Its that obvious, huh?...Well..I just want to tell you. I..um..I..uh," Bendy stumbles over his words and you tilt your head. He sighs and takes in a deep breath.    "Ican'tstaywithyouandI'mreallysorry,butIwanttotellyouthatIloveyou!" Bendy says as quick as he can as a blush appears on his face. He sighs and looks into your blackish-(other fav color besides black) eyes. "I can't stay with you and I'm really sorry...but I just want to t-tell you that I-I...um," Bendy trailed off at the end and looked away from you. You smiled and went over to him. You kissed his cheek, causing him to blush red.
   "I understand, Bendy. You have your own life that you live. If you have to do something then go on ahead. I can wait for you-mmph?!" you got interrupted when Bendy smashed his lips onto yours. You blushed red and kissed him back. You two eventually pulled away and he looked into your eyes as he held your shoulders.
   "I love you, (Y/n), and I'll come back for you," Bendy says as he gives you a quick kiss and runs to the door. He looks back and you smile and wave at him. Bendy smiles and waves back and leaves the meeting place...