🌹Child! Reader🌹

This one-shot was requested by moonflower124. I hope you enjoy! (also I'm going to add a little twist to this one-shot u r warned >:D jk it's not gonna be that bad)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You watched from afar as Mickey's traveling circus came to town. You didn't have a home. You don't know who your parents were. All you know is that you have some magical healing powers. Which is useful to a child like yourself. You are pretty curious and clumsy. You also help people with your magic too! Well...not people. You helped a heal a baby bird back to health after it broke its wing. You happily watched as it was reunited with its family.

You smile as Oswald's kids, and Mickey, sing a song. The crowd started to get bigger until you couldn't see. You pouted and started to roam around trying to find a place to watch the circus. You kept jumping to see if you can get any view, but to no avail. You sighed and kept moving. Suddenly, you tripped and accidently bumped into another person. Something fell on the floor and you saw it was a kid's cotton candy.

"My cotton candy!" the kid cried. She turned to you and grabbed you by the collar of your ripped shirt. You struggled as she dragged you to an abandoned alleyway. She threw you to the wall and cornered you. "You have to pay me for dropping my cotton candy!" she exclaimed.

"B-but I don't have any m-money!" you stutter out. The kid rolled her eyes and punched your arm. You rubbed it in pain. "O-oww!" tears were starting to form on the corner of your eyes.

"I'll stop, once I get my money!" the kid raised her hand for another punch. You closed your eyes waiting for impact.

"Hey!" another voice exclaims from behind the girl. You both look in the voice's direction and see a black demon. He had goggles on his head and wore what looked like he was going on an expedition or something (how can you describe Bendy in this Au?! XC). "Leave that kid alone," he said taking a step forward. The kid smirked. You waved your hands nervously.

"N-No its okay, mister! You d-don't need to use your time on m-me! I g-got this u-under contr-AH!" you sentence got cut off when the kid punched your other arm.

"Shut it, twerp!"

The demon rushed over to the other kid and picked them up with their shirt collar.

"Now, I'm going to say this nicely," he closes his eyes and opens them again. His eyes are glowing red and he has an 'evil' smirk on his face. "Leave. the. kid. alone," he brought the frightened kid to his face. "Got it?" the kid fearfully nodded her head and he let her go. She quickly ran away, tears falling down her cheeks. He chuckles to himself before turning back to you. He bends down to your level and you see his eyes aren't glowing red anymore. "My name's Bendy. What's yours, kid?" Bendy gives you a comforting smile, making you smile back at him.

"(Y/n)," you answer. His smile grows.

"Cute name. C'mon, let's go back to Boris. He's my brother by the way," Bendy says as he takes your hand and you two walk back to the circus.

~Time-skip~

You were now with Bendy, Boris, and Mickey himself! Boris wanted to get an autograph and he finally got one! You stood behind Bendy while still holding his hand. You then remembered the punches the other kid gave you. You let go of Bendy's hand and pull the sleeves of your ripped shirt (it's short sleeved btw). You see that you have some slight bruises and you roll your eyes. You put your hand over the bruise and start to use your powers. Mickey notices this and points at you, but still talking to Bendy and Boris.