🌸A Shy Artist🌸

Requested by Fandom_Trash_Chan! Enjoy the one-shot!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   You were outside in a park trying to see if you could get a good scene to turn into art. Nothing came to you, so you just started to sketch. You started to draw out a couple holding hands under a cherry blossom tree. You smile and continue on. You were almost done with the line-art and you let a sigh out. "That's some nice artwork," a voice said. Your eyes widened as you turned to the direction of the voice.

   It was a small demon and he was wearing clothes as if he was on a quest. You felt your face heat up as he looked over your drawing more. "Wow! It's really cute!" he complemented.

   "T-T-Thanks," you stuttered out. 'Why is my heart beating so fast?' you think as your blush deepens. The demon hands you back your art and scratches the back of his head.

   "O-Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to just come in like that. The name's Bendy," he says as he holds his hand out. You nervously shake his hand as he gives you a closed eye smile. You two pull your hands away and your face was still a little hot. "So what's your name?" Bendy asked.

   "O-Oh, I'm sorry. My n-name is (Y/n)," you tell him and he gives you a smirk.

   "Such a nice name for a pretty lady like yourself~" Bendy says as he takes your hand and kisses it. You blush intensely and turn away from him. You start to shake your head, trying to process things. (like the gif below but a bit slower)

   Bendy watched from behind you and chuckled slightly as a blush slowly appeared

   Bendy watched from behind you and chuckled slightly as a blush slowly appeared. 'Oh great you broke her!' Cute Bendy said (if you guys dont keep up with thebbros blog or a comic dub, Bendy has 2 sides in his mind, the Cute Bendy as i call it, and Cool Bendy as most people call him, so yeah) 'But look how flustered she is! And she's a cutie!' Cool Bendy responded.

   Bendy walked over to you once you calmed down and gave you a smile. "Hey sorry for that. I just couldn't resist. You're adorable," your eyes widened. No one has ever called you adorable. Well, except your parents, but that's it. Your face was still red and you slowly pointed to yourself.

   "M-Me?" you stutter. Bendy smiles and nods.

   "You're the only one I'm talking to," Bendy replies. You blush more. 

    "M-Maybe..we c-could..u-um.." you were poking your fingers together nervously. Bendy smirked and crossed his arms.

   "Yeah?"

   "U-Umm....maybe we could....hang out...l-later? A-At Hazel S-Spring Cafe?" you finally said. Bendy walked over to you and took your hands in his. You looked at him and he gave you a wink.

  "Sure."