So This Happened..

Okay. You all wont guess what happened to me today!

(Excuse my language)

I MET AN A$$HOLE TODAY

So here's the story

My mom took me and my bro to the park and we had lunch or dinner idk and i finished first and decided to head towards the playground

I go there and wait a bit and i go on the swings. I cant really use the swings as intended because i finished eating and i dont want to vomit.

So after a little while, i go on my phone, and head onto Wattpad and read over my stories, unknown that a little girl was waiting for a swing.

Then like 2 minutes later, her a$$hole dad approaches me. He said to me," You know there are other people waiting for the swings and you're just texting!"

I get pissed and answer him," im not texting, im reading."

He says," i dont care, you're still on your phone."

I get off the swing and walk away saying,"well SOR-ry,"

Even his girlfriend or whatever didnt approve his behavior! As i walked away she said,"Why did you have to be so mean?"

He answered," its not mean its the truth!"

-_- *sigh* look everyone i know not everyone in the world is gonna be a nice person. But he could've asked me nicely to get off the swing, but no. Be an a$$ why dont you?

Ill be working on my books...bye

(Also i felt as if was almost close to crying idk whats up with my body -_-)