🍋Theif! Reader🍋

This lemon one-shot was requested by Willow_Owemation! AGAIN this is a LEMON. don't like, don't read. simple as that. and for those who want to read it, enjoy :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You and your buddies had just been done robbing some people, stealing things, but hey, it wasn't like you guys wanted to do these things. You stole because you needed to. It was your only chance for survival. Your parents threw you out like trash (none of you are trash, so don't you go in the comments and say so!), so no one took care of you. You met some thieves and that's how you got to where you were today.

   "Wow, those guys were easy to deal with!" one thief exclaimed and the others chuckled.

   "Yeah! It was like they were asking to get mugged!" the crew laughed. You didn't react to any of their jokes. You were just staring at the night sky. Your crew noticed how quiet you were.

   "(Nickname), you okay?" you hear, breaking you out of your thoughts. 

   "Huh? Oh..yeah...I'm fine."

   "Are you sure? You're being a little spacey," you didn't like how persistent they were with you, but you knew they were just looking after you. You stood up.

   "I'm just gonna head out for a walk...alone," you say and leave the group.

~Time-skip~

   You were sitting on the rooftop of a building, letting the air blow through your hair. You looked back up at the sky again. 'I wonder what Mom and Dad are doing..' you thought. Deep down..you still loved them, even if they didn't return that love. You let a tear roll down your face as you stood up. 'Should probably get back to the others...' your thoughts got broken again when you heard someone groan. You went to the sound and saw what looked like a demon.

   He had some ink falling down his face a little bit. You blushed as you smirked evilly. 'Maybe I can take a little something from this cutie?~' you blushed a little more before silently jumping down behind him. The demon continued to try and trudge out of the alley, but you covered his mouth from behind. He let out a muffled squeak as you pulled him over to yourself.

   You let out a little chuckle as you dragged the demon over to an abandoned building. Which was conveniently near-by. He did struggle a little bit, but it was like nothing. It seemed as if he was weak or something. You let go of him and tossed him onto the floor. The demon let out a little yelp when he came into impact with the floor. You chuckled again as he glared at you.

   "What do you want?!" he asked you. 'Huh, he has a cute voice too~' the thought went through your head.

   "Don't worry about it, devil darling~" you told him as you booped him. He blushed and smacked your hand away, making you growl slightly. "But, I'm (nickname that sounds like a real name), you?" you winked at him and he blushed more. He mumbled something under his breath and you tilted your head. "What was that?~" he mumbled again, but a little louder. You still couldn't hear him. You smirked when you thought of an idea.

   You zipped open your jacket and took your shirt off. You went towards him and got a little too close to him. "I can't really hear you. Could you repeat that?" you ask him as his face was almost completely red.

   "B-B-Bendy..my name's B-Bendy," he stuttered out. You smirked at your success at getting his name.

   "Say, Bendy. Are you a virgin?~" you questioned, getting even closer to him. All he did was look away and hesitantly nodded his head. You blushed a little. How can a cutie like him still be a virgin? "Well, lucky for you, I'm a virgin as well. So maybe we can stea-I mean, take each other's, you know what?~" you asked him teasingly.

   His face seemed to have turned red because of your question. You giggled and pinned him down. He blushed more and you blushed a little too. You smirked and took off all your clothes except for your undergarments. Bendy's face got darker as you kissed his cheek. You then kissed him on the lips and he surprisingly kissed back.

   As you two kissed, you took off Bendy's pants. He gasped into the kiss and you slithered your tongue into his mouth. You both moaned and then suddenly, Bendy pinned you down. You blushed darkly as you saw his eyes glowed red. Bendy licked his lips as he pulled your undergarments off and you smirked back at him.

   He got ready to push into your entrance, but you caught him off guard. You pinned him back down onto the floor and he gives you a surprised look. "I'm not being bottom. Sorry, darling~" you say seductively. He blushes and the glow in his eyes slightly died down. You smirk and let yourself down on him.

   You both let out moans as you started to move around. He moans more as he feels more pleasure. You smirk and start to move your body up and down. He moans your 'name' as you continue. After a while, you two became moaning messes. You also dropped your guard down as you kept going. Bendy smirked as he pinned you down and started to thrust into you.

   You moaned out his name loudly as he kept going. You both moaned each other names as this kept going. You kissed him as he started to go even faster and harder. You two pulled away as a string of saliva connected your tongues.

   "(N-N/n), I-I'm gonna cum!" he says. You were gonna tell him to pull out, but he already came into you. Soon enough, you also came. You both panted as Bendy pulled out of you and you both put your clothes back on. You help Bendy go back to where he belonged and he gave you kiss.

   "Bendy, wait," you called after him. He turned back to you. "(Y/n)...is my real name. I told you my nickname. I'm sorry," you apologize, looking down. Bendy walked up to you and made you look up by placing his hand under your chin. You blushed.

   "You are forgiven," he simply said as he gave you one last passionate kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this one-shot and guess what? Requests are opened again! :D so now place your requests in the REQUESTS ONLY PAGE PLZ

AGAIN

IN THE

REQUESTS ONLY PAGE

thx and have a great week!