🌸Comedian! Reader🌸

Requested by Sans_The_Comic_Boi. Hope you all enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled as you made your way to the front door. Your cat and dog both let out their signature noises and you quickly gave them some love before leaving them. You closed and locked the door, heading over to your (f/c) car and getting in it. You couldn't wait to get to your job! You enjoyed seeing everyone smile and laugh. Some of your brony or pegasister friends would say you're like Pinkie Pie. Yet you didn't throw or plan parties.

You make it to the Sweet Treat Cafe and you park your car. You get out and lock the car after closing the door. You sped-walked over to the cafe and once you entered it, people started to greet you. You give them all a smile before also greeting back. You put your things down in a certain place and go back to where the audience was. The inside of the cafe had a layout of a bar and you had your own stage to make comedy.

 The inside of the cafe had a layout of a bar and you had your own stage to make comedy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You pick up your mic and everyone is already clapping. You chuckle and move your hand in a 'quiet down' motion. Everyone goes silent as you clear your throat. "Do any of you know why when a pterodactyl goes to the bathroom, you don't hear anything?" you hear some chuckles and giggles among your audience and some of them trying to figure the joke out. "It's because the 'P' is silent," you answer and the entire cafe roared. People spat out their drinks, others trying to breathe, and some were banging on the table. You giggled and somehow heard the cafe door open because of the bell over it.

A demon, wolf, cat, and two cup-like people walked through. You smiled. You haven't seen any of them in the cafe before. More people to bring happiness to! After a little while and you noticed that the audience calmed down, you told another joke. "Do you know how a train eats? They go chew chew!" you say and most of the cafe laughed. You glanced over at the new group that came in and you saw the demon laughing. You blushed at how he looked while laughed.

For the rest of your time, you told some puns and jokes, making everyone's day. Soon enough you had to leave and everyone clapped for you. You bowed with a smile and left the stage. The cafe was back to its casual noise of everyone's chatter and the kitchen noises. You went over to your stuff and realized that the demon's group was near it. You blushed and went over to your things like everything was fine until you heard someone say your name. You looked up and saw that it was the demon. He motioned you over and you did so.

"Hey, you were hilarious! Awesome job! I can't remember laughing so hard!" the demon complimented you and made you go a little red.

"T-Thank you," you respond.

"Bendy is quite right. My cheeks hurt for smiling and laughing so much!" the cat stated. So the demon's name was Bendy. Speaking of names, how'd he know yours?

"How do you know my name?" you asked the group.

"The waitress told us!" the wolf replied and you gave a short nod. You all started to chat and learned everyone else's names. Boris, who was the wolf, Felix, the cat, Cup and Mug, who were the red and blue cup people. You already guessed who Bendy was. It was eventually time for the cafe to close and you and Bendy's group left. You all exited the cafe and Bendy noticed something.

"Wait here," he simply said and ran off. You turned to the others and they all just shrugged. You followed Bendy with the others and then he came back with something behind his back. He saw you notice and pulled it from behind his back. It was a (fav flower) that had a galaxy-like look to it. Bendy then motioned to the sky. "If I had a star for every time you brightened my day, I would have a galaxy in my hand," the others behind you snickered and you noticed he flirted with you with a joke. You take the flower from his hand and giggle.

"Shut up, dork. I just met you."

"But I can be your dork later."

(Also for those who dont get what Bendy said in the top, he means he'll be your dork later in the relationship. Since you just met him, he's not your dork, but when you two are dating, he is)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say I'm sorry for killing you guys with A/N's and that this took forever to make. Also I have the Summary for the ppl who helped me decide to make the Blizzard x Reader:

Having nothing to do, you go to the park. Unfortunately, the weather changed while you were there and became unbelievably cold. There wasn't that many people in the park with you, but what if a skeleton approaches you? Will he help you? Or just let you stay cold?

I promise that the story itself is better than what the summary says lol. I had the summary planned out but I didn't know how to exactly put it. So what do you think? and I hope you all have a great week!