Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

I wake up slowly but stay immobile, feeling Sebastian sitting next to me, stroking my hair softly. He is singing quietly and I smile softly, listening to him. He was singing an old country song. He was not on key, but it was really sweet to wake up to. I open my eyes slowly and look up at him, "Morning," I say softly, my voice hoarse from sleep.

He stops singing and smiles softly, "Good morning, sweetheart."

I rub my eyes and roll over so I was not turning my neck, "That was the first time I've ever been woken up to someone singing to me." He holds up an orange and I gasp, "Where did you get that?!"

Sebastian smiles, taking out a pocket knife, beginning to cut the skin off before peeling it for me. "I went out last night while you were asleep and got it."

"But it must have cost-" I start.

"Aria, just eat it," He says, offering me a slice. I take it and eat it slowly, savoring it. He smiles softly and holds up another to my lips. I bite it slowly, looking at him. He moves it further away from me so I lean forward, trying to catch it, but he pulls it back until it is right in front of his face. I smile softly and kiss him softly before he gives it to me. That happens a few more times and before I know it, we had abandoned the orange and were fucking.

Right as I am about to cum, the doorbell rings. "Ignore it!" I moan softly, sitting up on my elbows.

It rang a few more times impatiently, "It's Sierra," He mutters and throws on his shorts. I huff and get up, putting on his shirt. I throw my hair up before coming out of the room where Sebastian is talking with Orlando.

"Mommy!" Sierra squeals, running in. Polar jumps down from the touch, trotting over to her even though she ignores him for the moment. He glares at her and then goes to say hello to Orlando, his tail wagging happily. Sebastian is holding her tiny backpack on his broad shoulder.

"Hello, sweetie. Did you have fun at Daddy's?" I ask, hugging her lightly. Orlando knelt down, saying hello to his dog.

"Yeah! We stayed up and he read lots of books to me!" She giggles, my brain working overtime to try to understand what she is saying.

"Aria!" Orlando calls, standing up from petting Polar.

I step away from Sierra and go to the door, Sebastian puts his arm around my shoulders. "What's up, Lan?" .

He scratches his head, "So I've been thinking- I'm back for at least another three weeks and I think that we should campaign together against him and Fletcher can put them on."

"Why?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Because you are the face of the movement and I was running against him for office. People saw my face with Draven's before everything happened." He says slowly.

Sebastian tightens his grip on my shoulders, "She'll think about it."

"I'll talk to Kent and get back to you, Lan," I say as Sebastian shuts the door. "Hey! That was rude!" I laugh, looking up at him.

Sebastian grabs me by my waist and spins me so my back is against the door before kissing me deeply. "I love you so much," He says softly, looking down at me.

I bite my lip and look up at him, "You're being so touchy. Is everything okay?" I ask softly.

"I'm being deployed soon," He shrugs a little. "I'm going to miss you."

"Sebbie! I drawed!" Sierra calls from the kitchen.

"And that," He murmurs, kissing my nose before going to the kitchen. "Show me, princess."