🎄~Christmas Update Ingrid POV~ 🎄

*Reread chapter 42 of Family Business for a refresher*

I will move this chapter around as it aligns with Anarchy later but this is the Christmas update :) Thank you for your patience

~Ingrid POV~ December 2039

I look up as Wyatt comes in, his jaw tight. "What's wrong?" I ask, setting my pen down. Tyler, the former leader of the Snakes, somehow survived the two stab wounds to his neck. As his penance for his lack of leadership skills, I keep him for... personal use. I look down at him when he stops eating me out at Wyatt's arrival. His left eye is black from when I hit him earlier, his lips swollen from his current task. He has been kneeling between my legs for at least an hour, maybe longer. He swallows at my glare, lowering his head back between my legs. I will need to punish him later for stopping without my say-so.

Wyatt walks over to me, handing me a document. "One of our spies confirmed that the shipment is coming in tonight. They've tracked the guard movement for us and suggest attacking this afternoon at 4 right as it is getting dark."

Tyler's teeth scrape against my clit, making me shudder as I feel close. I drop my hand to his hair, keeping him there. His hand slips up, two fingers sliding into me. "Organize a team. I want us moving out in 20 minutes. Get a few of the trainees on the team to see how it's done."

"Yes, ma'am," Wyatt nods and then exits the room, closing the door behind him.

I look down at Tyler, gasping when he sucks my clit as his fingers find the button deep inside of me, stroking gently. This is the third time I have cum, putting me in a good mood as I finish hard, riding his face. His eyes are closed as he performs his job, licking me through my orgasm. "Good job," I say quietly when I finish. His eyes open, a flush rising to his cheeks. "Do you like it when I praise you?" He nods, swallowing. "No one even knows you're alive. All you're here for is my pleasure." I slap his face hard, making him wince.

"Bitch," He mutters.

I press the button that sends an electroshock through his body. "I didn't say that you can speak to me," I snap, pressing it again for good measure as he writhes in the confined space under the desk. He trembles when it is over, curling up tightly, a few drops of blood dripping from a gash over his eye from slamming his head into the side of the desk. I grab a tissue, pressing it there for a moment. "Get up," I snap, buttoning my pants.

Tyler struggles to stand with his hands behind his back but manages to, standing easily a head taller. His eyes dance with anger and resentment so I press the button again to knock any remaining fight from him as he drops to his knees. "Do you have something you'd like to say?" I ask, my jaw tight. "You can speak."

"I'm sorry for calling you a bitch, Ingrid," He groans as I grab his hair, making him shuffle on his knees over to where I keep him behind a wall. "Please- don't-"

"Enough," I snap, opening the wall. I bring him into the small room which is his, getting a ring gag. "This is because you called me a bitch and you stopped when Wyatt came in. You'll keep this in until I come back," I lift it up and he reluctantly opens his mouth without resistance. "Compliant today," I praise, patting his cheek as I lock his neck to the short chain that lets him walk around the small room, but not allow him close enough to the door. Then, I unlock the handcuffs, bringing one of his hands to another hook. I lock the handcuff there so he cannot move further than a few inches, leaving his non-dominant hand free. "If you try to take the gag out, I'll know," I nod over to the camera. It does not work but he does not know that. "Bye now, Tyler." Then, the wall closes. If I listen closely, I think I can hear him crying but I do not care enough to go back in.