Fifteen

"He still hasn't asked you to be his boyfriend?" Liam asks. Harry's lying on his bed, his head leaning over the side so he can see his two friends that sit on his floor - even if they're upside down.

"No. Should I ask? I feel like he should," Harry grumbles. Zayn shrugs and Liam purses his lips. They're favorite topic lately is Harrys relationship status.

"He should ask. Maybe hint at it," Liam suggests. Harry sighs and closes his eyes. The position he's in is starting to become uncomfortable.

"I have. I mean, it's pretty obvious I like him in that way," Harry tells them.

"I'd say so, I mean you fuck him almost daily," Zayn finally speaks. Harry opens his eyes and sits up, throwing his pillow at him.

"Shut up!" Harry shrieks, his cheeks turning pink. Liam laughs and high fives Zayn, who looks smug on the floor.

"This is crazy. Do you think he thinks it's just a summer fling?" Harry worries. Liam gives him a sad smile that basically gives his answer and Zayn looks at the ground.

"He wouldn't do that to me. Right?" Harry demands. Zayn looks up and meets his eyes. Zayn knows him better than Liam and Harry is hoping he'll confirm his belief.

"I don't think so. He's liked you for a long while, but he does get bored easily..." Zayn tells him, his voice drifting off at the end. Harry feels like crying because summer is almost over. There's a week and half that's left and if Louis just leaves Harry will be heartbroken.

"So after summer it's over," Harry concludes with a pout.

"Summer lovin', had me a blast," Liam sings lowly.

"Summer lovin', happened so fast," Zayn sings along with a smirk.

"He met a boy, crazier than me ," Liam chuckles, changing the lyrics slightly.

"He met a boy, cute as can be," Zayn laughs, moving in with his lyric change.

"I hate you both," Harry huffs, but there's a smile tugging at his lips.

"Summer days drifting away. To, uh oh, those summer nights," they both sing loudly. Harry laughs as they jump up and start to dance.

"Am I interrupting?" all three heads turn to the door to see Louis leaning on the doorframe. Liam and Zayn sit down on the bed and Harry covers his mouth to stifle his chuckles.

"Not at all," Zayn speaks up. He leans back trying to look cool, but there's a small blush on his cheeks from being caught singing.

"Okay, well I'm going to steal Mr. Styles then," Louis says, his eyes turning to Harry. Harry practically shines under Louis' gaze.

"No! It's our night," Liam argues. He loops his arm through Harry's and pulls the boy to his chest.

"Harry, sweetheart, would you rather be with them or be with me? My activity involves no clothes," Louis winks. Harry flushes and Zayn groans.

"Did you actually bribe him with sex?" Liam questions. Louis turns to him, a smirk on his pretty face.

"Maybe. You both are welcome to join. In fact, bring your girlfriends too," Louis chuckles. Harry's face scrunches and Louis turns to him, smiling like a fool.

"Trust me," is all he says. Harry nods and gets up from his bed, walking over to Louis.

"Did you just invite us to have an orgy?" Liam blurts, his face still full of confusion.

"No. Tell Zayn to check his phone. I'll see you guys there hopefully," Louis calls. He grabs Harrys hand and leads him out of the room.

"I'm driving your car okay?" Louis asks softly. Harry furrows his brow, but nods. His phone is in his pocket so he just grabs his keys and wallet from where they always sit.