Fourteen

It's Friday night and Louis invited Harry to stay the night. It's nothing special, but Harry is excited to stay at the other boys house. It's going to be different compared to them always sleeping in his room.

Harry arrives at the others boy house after dinner and he's immediately greeted with girly shrieks and loud music.

"Harry!" Daisy cheers as she opens the door. She hugs his legs and Harry smiles down at her, gently hugging her back.

"Hey, munchkin, where's your brother?" Harry asks. Daisy pulls away with a slight pout on her face.

"Why do you always come to see Louis?" she complains and Harry feels his smile grow more.

"Because I like him."

"You don't like me?"

"No, I do," Harry assures her.

"You just like Lou more?" she says slowly and Harry shrugs.

"I like him in a different way. Is he in his room?" He asks and Daisy nods. Harry jogs up the stairs and then walks down the short hallway. He knocks on the door and Louis opens it, shirtless and beautiful.

"Hey," Louis grins, moving so Harry can walk into his room. Harry moves in and places his bag on the floor. Louis moves behind him and wraps his arms around him, kissing in between his shoulder blades.

"I missed you," Louis murmurs. Harry turns around, his heart feeling like it's going to explode.

"It's only been two days," Harry chuckles and Louis nods, pushing his face in Harry's chest.

"I know, but I still missed you," Louis tells him. Harry wraps his arms around the other boy and leans down to kiss the top of his head. Louis just lifts his head up and gives Harry a real kiss.

"Louis, no kissing your boyfriend in your room," Lottie says, her head peaking in through his door. He pulls away and gives her the finger, moving to slam the door in her face.

"What happened to privacy?" he shouts and he can hear her snicker.

The thing Louis hates about his house is there is no privacy. Anyone can walk into his room at anytime. He just sighs and sits Harry on his bed. He puts on a movie and a shirt and goes down to get them food. He's quick and soon enough they're curled up on the bed watching the movie - well sort of.

Harry has a bowl of popcorn in his lap and he quietly eats it while he scrolls through his Tumblr - not even paying attention to the movie. He's paying little attention to Louis also - and Louis has tried to get his attention - so Louis pouts and throws a gummy worm at him. Harry jumps when the candy hits his chest and he looks over at Louis with a goofy smile.

"What the hell, Lou?" Harry chuckles. Louis just pouts up at him and nibbles on a gummy worm innocently.

"Why aren't you paying attention to me? I'm cute," Louis whines. Harry laughs loudly and shakes his head fondly. He can't deny it, Louis is very cute.

"I'm busy," he tells him. He turns back to his phone and refreshes his Tumblr. Louis narrows his eyes and pulls out another gummy worm. He shoves it on his mouth and sucks on it so it's sticky. He takes it out swiftly and then throws it at Harry's face.

The worm sticks and Harry jumps and squeals like a girl. Louis laughs from beside him and Harry shoots him a disgusted look.

"Louis! That's so gross," Harry yells. Louis just shrugs and continues to chuckle.

"You've put my dick in your mouth. A saliva covered gummy worm isn't that bad," Louis says. Harry just picks it off his cheek and throws it back at Louis. Louis squeals also and tries to dodge the worm. It lands behind him and he makes a face at it.