Four

It's been two days of Harry doing nothing. Him and Louis haven't hung out at all. They've texted a few times, but Louis' replies have been short.

Louis was also drunk last night. Harry could tell by the way he was typing and eventually Harry gave up on deciphering the gumbles of letters and went to sleep.

Now, he's lying in his grass tanning, wondering if Louis is okay. It's stupid, but the boy was seriously intoxicated and Harry doesn't know the people he's with. He hopes Louis is doing okay.

His phone rings in his ear and it's probably Nick. If Harry doesn't answer Nicks texts he just calls. Harry just reaches next to him and slides his fingers across the screen.

"Hey, Nick, sorry for ignoring your-"

"It's not Nick. Sorry to disappoint," Louis says. He sounds fine and Harry wonders if he dreamt about him and Louis texting last night.

"I'm not disappointed, just wasn't expecting it to be you," Harry tells him.

"Okay, so are you doing anything?" Louis asks. Harry furrows his brow and sits up. He's surprised that Louis called and even more surprised by the fact that he wants to hang out during the day.

"I'm tanning," Harry tells him. He looks down at his bare torso that has gotten darker from lying in the sun.

"I bet that's a hot sight. You want to come out with me?" Louis continues. Harry's trying to wrap his head around all this. Did Louis just call him hot? Was he joking?

"I. Um, where?" Harry manages to stutter out. He wants to slap himself because that sounded so bad. C'mon just be cool.

"The public pool. It's hotter than Hell right now," Louis says dramatically. Harry looks behind him and sees his pool completely empty and private. Not to mention free.

"Do we have to go to the public pool?" Harry asks. It'd be so much easier if Louis just came here and they swam in his pool. Plus, people pee in public pools and they're disgusting.

"I guess not? We could also go to the lake," Louis chirps. Harry smiles and chuckles into the phone.

"No. I have a pool so you could just come over here?" Harry asks. He bites his lip nervously and waits for Louis' response. What if he thinks that's strange? It's not strange, but Harry still worries.

"Oh! Yeah, that'd be fun too. Text me your address," Louis says quickly and then he hangs up the phone. Harry pulls it away from his ear and looks at his now black screen. He unlocks his phone and then texts Louis his address.

He starts to bring out towels and sends Louis another text, just telling him to enter his backyard. He's in the kitchen - looking for food - when he hears Louis' familiar voice.

"Harry! Am I at the right house? I hope so..." Harry looks out the window and sees Louis sitting on the edge of the pool feet in the water.

He smiles and walks to the open back door, leaning against the doorframe. He hopes he doesn't look too stupid.

"You shouldn't put your feet in strangers pools," Harry calls. Louis turns to him and flashes him an award winning smile.

"Why not?" he smirks. Harry pushes himself off his door frame and moves so he can sit next to Louis. Louis just keeps his brows raised, waiting.

"Strangers aren't nice," Harry says slowly. Louis snorts and looks down at his feet.

"Yeah ok-" Harry pushes him hard and Louis topples into the clear, chlorinated water. He comes out sputtering and flicks his hair out of his eyes.