Six

Harry isn't the party type. Has he been to a party? Yes. Did he have fun? Well...

Of course, it all seems different with Louis. The boy is pure happiness as he chats to Harry while fixing his hair. Just listening to Louis makes Harry feel excited and giddy. It's like every experience is a first when he does it with Louis because Louis just makes everything different.

They quickly finish getting ready and Harry leads Louis down his stairs and into his main hall. Louis just stands there while Harry tells his mom he's leaving. He reaches for his keys, but Louis' tiny hand stops him.

"No driving. I'll pay for the taxi," Louis tells him. Harry bites his lip, but nods in agreement. He'll probably want to drink so it makes sense that he leave his car at home. The other boy calls the taxi company and then they wait outside the house, the July air the perfect temperature.

"Please don't leave me when we arrive," Harry whispers out. The night is silent so his words are clear as if he yelled them. Louis looks up at him and smiles, bumping his hip with Harry's.

"I'm your date, of course I won't leave you," Louis reassures him. Harry relaxes immensely at the promise and patiently waits for the taxi. The two chat easily about the party and Louis' smile is infectious.

Eventually the taxi pulls up and the two boys jump in the back seat. The man smiles at them and Louis gives him the address to the house. It's in a classic suburban neighborhood and Harry establishes the rule they leave before the cops come.

Louis gives the taxi driver a $20 and then leaves the car. There's not too many people at the party yet and Harry lets out a relived sigh.

"Maybe the police won't show up," Harry whispers. Louis gives him an amused look and starts to walk.

"Probably not, but I'm hoping more people show up," Louis throws over his shoulder. Harry quickly catches up and they enter the house together. The chatter of people fills their ears as they walk into the main room.

"Louis Tomlinson! The party has officially started!" a clearly high guy cheers. Louis laughs and starts to walk over, but quickly grabs Harry's wrist before he goes.

"Having fun, Jeff?" Louis smirks as he plops down next to him on the ground. Harry follows suit and moves so he's against the other boy.

"So much fun, man. Who's the boy?" Jeff asks gesturing to Harry. Harry smiles shyly and awkwardly waves his hand.

"I'm Harry," Harry mumbles out and the guy tilts his head, examining the blushing boy.

"You go to our school. You're the kid that works on Yearbook," Jeff announces. Harry slowly nods his head and Jeff grins with pride.

"You should put more pictures of llamas in the yearbook this year," Jeff muses. Harry looks at Louis confusedly and Louis' biting his lip in amusement.

"Totally. Make a boarder full of llamas," Louis agrees. Harry just glares at him and Louis shrugs his shoulders, telling him to just go with it.

"Llamas are good..." Harry starts, "but I really like toucans."

Jeff's eyes go large and he smacks his hand on the ground. He's so high his eyes are glazed over and his pupils dilated.

"Like the guy from the Fruit Loops box! I love him," he tells them. The two boys look at each other, Jeff watching them grinning and Harry just stands up. Louis follows suit and the two walk away. Once they're father away Harry starts to laugh and Louis watches him happily.

"He's so high," Harry finally speaks. Louis nods his head, an amused smirk on his face.

"That he is. Do you want to smoke or no?" Louis asks. Harry shakes his head and Louis shrugs leading him into the kitchen. They grab a beer each and Louis jumps up on the counter, swinging his feet.