Thirteen

It's 9:37 at night when there's a loud knock on his door. Harry's parents have went on a date and Harry is lounging around, watching Disney channel. He doesn't know who's knocking at his door, but honestly he expects Liam. What he gets when he opens the door is a sweater in the face.

"Put it on, lover boy," someone tells him. He pulls the sweater off his face to see Niall walk past him and into his living room. He looks back out the door and sees Louis smiling sheepishly at him.

Louis' wearing a white shirt with black sleeves. On the front of the shirt in big letters is 'Sorry girls I suck dick'. Harry laughs at his shirt and Louis grabs his, showing him his says the same thing. His is more of a sweater though, and it's red with black writing.

"Niall made them," Louis explains. Harry shrugs and slips his over his head and then grabs Louis' hand, bringing him into his house. They walk and find Niall on his couch, eating his food.

"Is there a reason you came here? With these shirts?" Harry asks. He's nervous because he really doesn't know Niall, but the guy is in his house so he has to say something.

"Oh! Yeah we're going out. C'mon," Niall jumps up from the couch. Harry just sighs and moves so he can turn off the television and clean his food quickly.

"Where are we going?" he asks. He highly doubts either of the boys are in the room, but someone reaches out and grabs the chip bowl from his hand.

"Probably the skate park. Niall really wants you to get to know everyone," Louis tells him with a gentle smile. Harry follows him into the kitchen and watches as Louis places his bowl on the counter.

"Why?" Harry asks curiously. Louis just smiles and moves forward, kissing his cheek sweetly.

"Because I'm hoping you'll be around for awhile," Louis answers him. Harry can feel himself get that stupid smile he gets whenever Louis does anything. It always makes Louis chuckle, but he loves it.

"C'mon, sweetheart, let's not keep him waiting," Louis says with a nod of his head. Harry happily follows behind him, turning off his lights. He grabs his keys, wallet and phone before stepping outside. He locks his front door and turns to see Louis already in Niall's car. Harry awkwardly jogs over and lets himself in the back.

"Finally, Styles!" Niall groans when Harry slams the door shut. Harry just smiles at him apologetically and buckles his seat belt.

"So, we're going to the skate park," -Niall explains while Louis turns around to smirk at Harry - "and there we'll be meeting the others. So Mr. Styles, I hope you're okay with alcohol and drinking," Niall finishes

"I'm fine with it. You do realize I'm seventeen too right?" Harry asks sarcastically. Louis smirks happily and Niall rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You're just kind of preppy," Niall tells him. Harry quirks a brow and leans forward.

"Is that bad?"

"Not bad... Just not that good," Niall chuckles.

"It's perfect," Louis pipes up, smiling at the curly haired boy.

"Don't be gross in my car. Louis, you know the rules," Niall shouts and Harry jumps back. Niall laughs at the boys reaction while Louis just shakes his head and unbuckles his seat belt. He crawls into the back and sits next to Harry - which is basically on his lap.

"He can't be as annoying if I'm back here," Louis whispers to Harry. Harry just nods and Louis really can't help it. He leans forward and connects their lips and Harry melts into it, letting the shorter have control.

"You two are so fucking gross. There is no kissing or flirting in my car unless it's me doing it," Niall rambles. Harry pulls away and buries his face in Louis' neck, small puffs of laughter coming from him.