Seven

"Harry Styles, why do you have a prom dress in your closet?" Louis laughs. Harry turns around from his desk and sees Louis holding up the fluffy pink dress his sister wore to prom.

It's been a week since the party and the two boys have seen little of each other. Harry has to work a lot and Louis seems to be spending more time with his friends. When they're not together it's easier for Harry to think of them as just friends, but when they are together Harry knows they're not.

"My sister didn't have room in her closet," Harry explains. Louis holds it out and then moves so he can hold it to Harrys chest.

"The color would be pretty on you. Try it on," Louis instructs. Harry is shaking his head wildly and Louis is nodding his, a grin on his face.

"C'mon Harry! Let's play house," Louis jokes. Harry glares at him and crosses his arms defiantly.

"I want to be the dad then," Harry argues Louis snorts and shakes his head.

"I'd be the dad because I'm more masculine."

"You look like a girl!"

"You act like a girl!"

"I act like a lady!"

Louis bursts into laughter and Harry smiles widely at him. He admires the way Louis' whole body seems to shine with happiness and his whole body seems to laugh.

"Well be my pretty lady and put on the dress," Louis eventually tells him. Harry pouts and gives him big, pleading eyes.

"Can we both be dads? I really don't have the chest for that dress," Harry tries to convince him. Louis looks at Harry's chest and then at the dress.

"Fine, but only because your chest is really flat," Louis agrees. Harry furrows his brow and huffs.

"Only because I'm a boy. If I was actually a girl I'd have a huge chest."

"Okay, honey," Louis tells him. He's facing away from Harry, hanging the dress back up. Harry takes this time to admire Louis' plump ass.

"I can feel your eyes on my ass, H," Louis laughs and Harry blushes and looks up as Louis turns around. Louis just shakes his head and moves to flop down on Harrys bed. Harry follows him and they lie side by side. The side of Harry that's touching Louis feels like it's tingling and his mind is whirling.

Louis moves so he's on his side, his head resting on his hand. He's gazing down at Harry, who's so fucking done with this. How can he sit here and say they're friends when all he wants to do is strip Louis and ravish his sinful body?

"Still want to play house?" Louis asks innocently, but there's this sparkle in his eye that says he's anything but innocent.

"Sure," Harry agrees quietly. Louis smirks and moves so he's straddling Harrys waist. Harry places his own hands on Louis hips and watches as the tinier boy leans down.

"How about we make a family?" Louis smirks. Harry's heart is pounding in his chest and he can't bring himself to reply. He's not sexy or cheeky like Louis.

"A family? That's a little extreme for two friends no?" Harry mumbles. Louis just leans closer, his eyes open and never leaving Harry's.

"You and I both know I don't want to be your friend, Harry," Louis whispers. His eyes scan over Harrys face, waiting for any sign of permission to connect their lips.

"Kiss me, you fool," Harry chuckles and Louis dips down, finally connecting his lips to Harry's. Louis' lips are gentle against Harry's. They're thin and soft and Harry can feel his whole body turn to jello. Louis doesn't rush the kiss and Harry savors every second of it.

"Fuck, I've wanted to do that for so long," Louis mumbles out when they pull apart. Harry just smiles and leans his head up and reconnects their lips. Louis hums happily against his mouth and when they pull away both boys have these big, fond smiles.

Louis trails his fingers down Harry's chest and leans down so kiss his jaw. Harry closes his eyes at the feeling of Louis' lips on his skin. He feels as if he's on fire and he doesn't understand how Louis can do this to him. Louis slowly brings his lips up to Harry's ear.

"So, how about we make start on that family," Louis whispers, grinding down on Harry to emphasis what he said. Harry's breath hitches, but he manages to shake his head.

"My moms downstairs," he manages to get out and Louis chuckles, his lips kissing down Harry's neck.

"Just be quiet," Louis murmurs. He starts to suck and bite at Harry's neck and Harry moves his head to give Louis more access. Louis pulls away when he's done marking the smaller boy and Harry brings his hands up to gingerly touch the hickey.

"Can you be quiet for me, sweetheart?" Louis asks him, he kisses the side of Harry's mouth and Harry is so, so tempted to just let Louis have his way with him, but he can't with his mom in the house.

"Just wait, Lou. When we're alone we can do whatever you want," Harry promises and he just really wants Louis to kiss him again and maybe forever because he's kissed a lot of people, but it never felt like this.

"Okay," Louis breathes out. He just moves off of Harry and curls into his side.

"Is this okay?" he wonders. Harry just wraps him in his arms and gently kisses the top of his head.

"This is perfect."