Eight

How could Louis not talk to him for three days? Not a text, not a call, nothing. It may not seem like a long time, but it is. Three days is a really long time. Especially when all you can keep replaying in your mind is him kissing you and giggling.

Harry -being stubborn- refuses to talk to him first. He just sits and pretends that he doesn't care, but he really cares. He cares a little too much. He bites his lip and pulls out his phone. He clicks on the contact name and places it to his ear, waiting to hear his voice.

"Hey, Harry," Zayn greets him. Harry relaxes immensely at the sound of his friends voice. Zayns parents and Harry's have been friends for years, so Harry and Zayn have always been close.

"Hey, Z. Can I ask you something?" Harry wonders. His knee his bouncing as he sits on his bed and he patiently waits for the other boys reply.

"'Course."

"So I know you're friends with Louis and is he like an asshole?" Harry asks really fast.

"No. He's a really great guy. Why?" Zayn asks back. Harry looks down at his floor, brows furrowed.

"Because I've spent the last two and a half weeks with him and now he's not talking to me," Harry explains. Honestly, he wouldn't care if Louis maybe answered his text from three days ago. Or his call.

"Just call him," Zayn tells him. Harry huffs and leans back on his bed, facing the ceiling.

"I did. He didn't answer," Harry explains.

"So go to his house," Zayn says. Harry ponders over the idea and slowly sighs.

"Yeah, okay. Can we hangout soon? I haven't seen you in so long," Harry asks. Since Zayn and Perrie have gotten together Zayn spends a lot of time with her.

"I know. Let's do something this weekend, okay?"

"Sound good. Anyways, I'm going to go," Harry dismisses himself.

"Bye!"

Harry hangs up after that and continues to stare at his ceiling. Would Louis be mad if he shows up? Will he even be there?

He decides to just try it, so he quickly changes his clothes and does his hair. He brushes his teeth and puts on deodorant. He's jumpy and fidgety walking down the stairs and Robin walks out of the kitchen to see him.

"Going out?" he asks casually. Harry nods his head and bends down to slip on his shoes.

"I'm going to Louis', is that okay? I'll be back for dinner," Harry tells him. Robin just nods his head and turns around. Harry strolls out the door and the mid-afternoon sun is warm against his skin. He quickly walks to his car so he can put on the A/C.

The drive to Louis' house is short and Harry is trying to stop his heart from beating so fast. Why is he so nervous? It's just Louis.

He climbs out of his car and makes the short walk up to his front door. He can see some fresh chalk drawings on their driveway and he smiles slightly at them.

He brings his hand up and gently knocks on the door. He can hear people moving on the other side of the door and he holds breath. The door creaks open and reveals a pretty blonde girl.

"Hi," he says awkwardly. She smiles at him and opens the door more.

"Hi. Louis' upstairs. You are here for Louis right?" she asks. Harry weakly nods and steps into the foreign house. It smells like fresh laundry and Harry can see toys scattered everywhere.

"What room is his?" he asks shyly.

"Last door on the left. He's really sick so he might be sleeping," she explains. Harry nods again and slips off his shoes before walking up the stairs. The upstairs is cleaner than the main floor and he walks down the plush carpet hallway. He arrives at the last door and builds his courage and knocks.

"Come in," a weak voice says. Harry turns the knob and slips into the room. The lights are out and the curtains closed. Louis turns in his bed and gives Harry a tiny smile when he sees him.

"Hi, sweetheart. What brings you here?" Louis asks. His face is pale and his hair greasy. He has large bags under his eyes and Harry kind of really wants to cuddle him and bring him back to good health.

"I just haven't heard from you. I wanted to talk to you," Harry mumbles out. Louis smiles widely at that.

"Sorry. I thought I had the 24 hour flu and then it turned to 48 and now it's 72," Louis tells him. Harry glances around his room and notices his phone is plugged in across the room.

"That's okay. If you're sick I can go," Harry tells him softly.

"No! Stay. Please," Louis replies quickly. Harry bites his lip trying to decide, but the decision is obvious.

"Come cuddle with me," Louis smiles. Harry raises his brow at him and shakes his head.

"I'll get sick," Harry tells him, but he takes a tiny step closer to the boy. Louis rolls his eyes and scoots over and pats the empty space.

"Come."

"No," Harry argues, but he steps closer, a smile tugging at his lips. Louis starts to shiver over dramatically.

"I'm going to freeze. If only someone could warm me up," Louis whines. Harry rolls his eyes fondly and finally moves all the way to the bed. He crawls in and Louis moves into his chest, his "shivering" stopping automatically.

"Better?" Harry teases.

"Yes," Louis sighs happily. He nuzzles into Harrys chest and hums happily. Harry rubs his back and lets the sick boy wrap himself around him.

"For the record, I missed you too," Louis mumbles into his chest. Harry closes his eyes, a smile on his face.

"You could've texted me," Harry tells him. Louis shakes his head.

"All I did for the first two days was sleep and puke. Today is the first day I feel some energy" Louis explains. His face is still nuzzled into Harry so his voice comes out muffled.

Harry pulls him away from his chest so he can look into his face. He gently moves his bangs off his forehead and kisses the exposed skin. When he pulls away Louis is looking at him and Harry can not control himself as he leans forward to kiss Louis' lips. Louis turns his face and Harry gives him a sad, rejected look.

"You can't kiss me right now. I smell bad and I have bad breath and I'm sick and-"

Harry quickly leans down and kisses Louis' lips quick and soft. He pulls away and Louis is looking at him with wide eyes.

"I really don't care about any of that. I've wanted to kiss you for three days," Harry tells him.

"I've wanted to kiss you for a year," Louis admits. Harry stares at him with wide eyes and Louis nods his head to confirm what he said.

"I had this huge mini crush on you and then it turned to a mini huge crush and now it's just a ginormous crush," Louis tells him.

"Really? I didn't think you knew who I was," Harry tells him. Louis laughs softly.

"I knew who you were. You didn't know who I was," Louis tells him. Harry smiles slightly and leans down to kiss Louis' nose.

"I knew you. Mr. Louis Tomlinson, king of the school. I just thought you were too cool for me," Harry chuckles. Louis laughs and moves his head back to Harry's chest.

"I am too cool for you, H. I need a nap, will you stay with me?" Louis yawns out. Harry tightens his grip on the smaller boy.

"Yeah. I'll be right here," Harry promises. He keeps that promise too. He stays all day, even when Louis scrambles out of bed to throw up and doesn't make it the washroom. He stays and even helps Louis' mom clean it up.

Because Harry may also have a ginormous crush on Louis too. Maybe.