Two

It takes Harry all day to finally text Louis. He kept putting it off and distracting himself. He really doesn't think Louis wants to spend time with him, but he brings out his phone and types a message.

To Louis: Hey it's Harry.

That's it. That's all he says and it's so lame. Harry is so goddamn lame and someone like Louis will never like him. He should give up now and just hide from the group of people. His phone buzzes and he looks to see Louis replied.

From Louis: Harry!!!! I thought you were going to reject me

Harry smiles down at the message and tries to relax. Louis is just a normal person -he just has cooler friends.

To Louis: Of course not. Just got a tad bit busy

From Louis: Happens to the best of us. What are you doing right now?

Harry looks down as his boxer clad body, lying in his unmade bed. His room should probably be cleaned and he has chores to do so... He's doing nothing.

To Louis: Nothing

From Louis: Cool. Come pick me up

Harry stares at the words on the screen. Should he pick him up? Louis just told him to, but doesn't mean he has to... But he kind of wants to.

To Louis: Be there in 10... I guess

He climbs out of his bed and tugs on a pair of tight black skinny jeans. They show off his legs and yes they're feminine, but he looks good. After that he grabs a grey sweater off the floor. He wraps his hair in a bandana and then he's done.

He grabs his wallet, phone and car keys off his end table and then leaves his room, flicking off the light. His mom is sitting in the living room and she gives him a look as he walks by.

"Where you going?" she shouts. Harry stops and backs up so he can see her. He flashes her an innocent grin, his dimples making an appearance.

"Out with a friend. That okay?" he asks. Anne sighs and shrugs, turning back to the television.

"I guess so. Answer if I call," she tells him. Harry nods and then slips on his boots. He checks his phone as he walks to his car and sees Louis texted him twice.

From Louis: Okay

From Louis: I hope you like weed

Harry rolls his eyes and just gets in his car. It rumbles to life and he pulls out of his driveway. He remembers Louis' street, but he doesn't quite remember the exact house. He drives down the street and is relieved to see a figure standing at the edge of their driveway.

Louis waves as he sees Harry's car and then climbs in when Harry stops. He smiles at the curly haired lad and buckles his seat belt.

"Hello, Harry," Louis greets him. Harry smiles at him and starts to drive down the rest of the street.

"Hey, Louis. Where to?" Harry asks him. Louis -who's playing with the radio- looks up at him. His eyes shine even in the dark car and his pointy, white teeth flash.

"The field," Louis tells him. Harry just shrugs and goes along with it. The field isn't too far and Louis rolls down his window, his hair blowing in the wind. The air is warm outside and it feels good on Harry's warm skin. He wishes he hadn't worn a sweater. Louis is dressed in jeans and a black tank top and he appears way more comfortable.

"So are you just smoking up there?" Harry asks.

"No. We are," Louis tells him. Harry shakes his head and Louis makes a face at him. Harry doesn't want to get high and then drive.