Five

"C'mon, Styles, keep up!" Louis shouts, turning around to smile at Harry. Harry glares, but tries to make his legs move faster. They're running towards who knows what and Harry kind of regrets agreeing to this.

It's the night before the party and Harry quite literally got off work and rushed into this big surprise. Louis was waiting for him in a booth and told him he had a surprise and now they're here.

"Louis! Where are we going?" Harry whines in a huff. He can hear Louis' angelic laugh fill the evening air, but Louis' steps don't falter.

"Follow me," Louis commands. Harry rolls his eyes, but continues to jog after him. Louis suddenly stops and Harry almost runs into him. Louis is grinning at the panting boy, his eyes so light and happy.

"Okay, so I got really trashed one night and found this place. It's so cool and chill," Louis explains. Harry nods his head and Louis grabs his hand leading him more into the trees.

He clears the branches and Harry can see a small, self-made skate park. There's ramps made of logs and wood, jumps made of packed dirt and Harry is actually impressed.

"You found this?" he asks. Louis nods his head and let's go of his hand, walking forward and jumping onto a log. He sticks his arms out for balance and when he stops swaying back and forth he gets this proud smile.

"I love it here. Especially at night because the stars are bright and you can hear the call of the owls. It's also a great place to get high," Louis grins. Harry shakes his head and moves so he can sit atop one of the mounds of dirt.

"You get high a lot," Harry points out. Louis doesn't seem upset by the statement, but he seems surprised that it was actually stated.

"I do. I think it's okay to do so if you don't let it affect you too much. I may get high, but I also have good grades and I'm close with my family. I know those things come before the drugs," Louis tells him slowly. Harry starts to play with the dirt and the small grass growing within it.

"What's so great about getting high and drunk though?"

"I don't know honestly. I started because my friends did. I thought doing stuff like that made me seem older when it really didn't. Now, I just do it for the fun and because it's a habit."

Harry looks up at Louis and the setting sun hits his face at just the right angle. It makes him appear almost angelic and he can't clearly see the blue of his eyes, but Harry can picture it. They're darker at night, almost like the deepest part of a lake and they're sincere. Louis is always sincere.

"Don't you ever get tired of it? You're known for just partying and you're more than that," Harry tells him. He watches as Louis' figure moves and his legs hang off the log, his small feet swinging in the air.

"I don't get tired of it. There are times I say no, tonight for example. As for the other part I don't care what I'm known for. I know I'm not just the party guy, as do my friends and family. Why do other people matter?" Louis asks. Harry furrows his brows.

"Reputations kind of mean everything. They all hold some type of truth," Harry says. He can see Louis smile at him and shake his head.

"There is truth to my reputation, dummy," Louis chuckles. Harry feels a smile tug at his lips and he just let's it form.

The week he's been spending with Louis is easy. Louis has no problem just sitting with him and having an honest conversation. It's new and refreshing and the smile that constantly tugs at Harry's lips while he's with the blue eyed boy is so lovely.

"Do I even have a reputation?" Harry wonders. Louis nods his head and stands again. Harry watches him curiously.

"You're the smart, pretty boy," - Louis starts - " 'Harry Styles is so cute, but he doesn't say much'," Louis mocks in a girl voice, pretending to flip his hair.

" 'Harry has everything; looks, brains and personality', 'Harry can get it anytime'." the last one makes Harry laugh and Louis smiles at him.

"There's really no truth in my reputation," Harry continues to chuckle. Louis gives him a pointed look and rolls his eyes. He jumps off his log and slowly walks over to Harry. He sits next to him and leans back so he can look up at the taller boy.

"You're reputation is on point. You, Harry Styles, are the poster child for attractive smart people," Louis tells him seriously.

"I don't think so," Harry argues and Louis sits up and grabs Harrys face between his hands. His eyes are soft and his calloused hands feel so nice against Harry's soft skin.

"You are a hot, smart, cheeky little fucker and no one can tell you differently," Louis tells him.

"You think I'm hot?" Harry asks and Louis lets go of his face and let's out a loud laugh.

"Of course that's what you focus on. Yes, I think you're very hot," Louis tells him honestly. Harry blushes, but continues to look Louis in the eyes.

"How hot?" he presses. Louis gives him an amused smirk and leans his head back, thinking.

"Bend-you-over-a-table-until-you're-screaming-for-more hot," Louis tells him. Harry looks at him with wide eyes and Louis just shrugs his shoulders.

"Well okay," Harry finally replies. Louis snorts at the response and lies all the way back on the ground.

"So you'd fuck me?" Harry speaks.

"Fuck yeah," Louis replies instantly. Harry looks down at him, but Louis' eyes are closed.

"Thought we were friends," Harry continues.

"We are. I'd also fuck my buddy Zayn, doesn't mean we aren't friends," Louis tells him. Harry frowns at that and jealousy stirs within. Louis would fuck Zayn? Louis is friends with Zayn?

"You know Zayn?" Harry says. His tone is annoyed and Louis opens his eyes to gaze up at him.

"Yeah."

"Me too. Been my friend for years," Harry tells him. Louis is still confused by the upset, sour look on Harry's face.

"He's a cool guy. You okay?" Louis worries. Harry nods his head. He hates that he got jealous over that, but he wants to be Louis' only friend that he likes in that way. He doesn't want to be more than friends, but he wants Louis to have a special place for him.

"I'm fine. So, are we seriously going to this party tomorrow?" Harry changes the subject. Louis seems to roll with it and closes his eyes again.

"Yeah. Liam and Sophia would be cute, plus parties are fun."

"I don't go to many..." Harry admits. He gets invited, but he rarely attends.

"That's fine. I do and I'm your date so, I'll keep you safe," Louis promises. Harry's heart thumps rapidly at Louis calling himself Harrys date.

"I know you will. Do you want to just get ready with me and we can go and leave together," Harry offers. Louis nods his head and a yawn escapes past his lips.

"You can probably stay the night," Harry offers quickly.

"Sounds good. I must warn you that I tend to talk in my sleep," Louis says. Harry can't help but smile because that is adorable.

"I don't mind. I've been told I snore," Harry tells him. Louis opens one eye, an easy grin playing at his lips.

"I don't know if I can deal with that, Styles. Snoring is such a turn off," Louis says. Harry rolls his eyes and smacks Louis on the chest lightly.

"My snoring is cute," Harry pouts. Louis laughs and shakes his head.

"Keep telling yourself that," Louis snickers, but something about his smile tells Harry that Louis agrees.

Something about his smile tells Harry Louis would think anything he did was cute and Harry is quite okay with that.