Three

Harry has to work the morning shift today day. He's tired from spending almost all night with Louis on the hood of his car. They just sat and talked about the universe and ate Doritos out of Louis' backpack. Louis eventually fell asleep on his shoulder and that's when Harry drove them home.

Harry thinks it was all worth it, even if he's exhausted and trying to hide his yawns as he serves customers. He smiles at the thought of Louis telling him he wants to live on the moon, his cheese covered fingers moving around excitedly.

"Only 10 minutes and you can go home. You look tired today," Marie tells him. He nods and starts to put on a fresh pot of coffee. There's no customers, so he needs something to do.

"Out late last night?" she asks. Harry clicks brew and then turns to her, flashing her a tiny smile.

"Yeah. Me and my friend went stargazing," Harry tells her. She gives him a knowing smile and leans against the other counter.

"You and your friend huh? Sounds a little too cutesy to be just a friend thing," she smirks. Harry chuckles and shakes his head.

"He's just a friend. We just started talking," Harry tells her. She doesn't seem to believe him and pushes off the counter. She grabs a cloth and starts to wipe it down, but stays close so she can continue to talk.

"Is he cute?" she asks. Harry bites his lip and nods. Louis is cute, very cute actually.

"Yeah. Brown hair, bright blue eyes, killer ass," Harry says. Marie nods and seems to think about what he said.

"If you're just friends want to introduce me?" she jokes. Harry feels a frown form on his face and his stomach flips uncomfortably at the thought of her and Louis.

"He's gay," Harry tells her. His tone comes out harsher than he intended and she looks up at him in surprise.

"Calm down, lover boy, I was joking. You sure you're 'just friends'?" she asks again. Harry sees a customer and signals for her to wait. He serves the woman quickly and waits for Marie to get her order.

He checks the time and sees he's actually off. He punches out and walks past her, a happy smile on his face.

"We're just friends," Harry whispers as he walks by her. She laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Whatever. Tell Kevin to count your till," she calls to him. Harry grabs his bag from the back and then finds Kevin. They count his till together and see he's five cents short. With that he leaves the building and gets into his car.

He checks his phone on instinct and sees he has two messages. The first is from Liam.

From Liam: What are you doing today? Can I come to your house to swim in the pool?

Harry rolls his eyes, but texts the boy and tells him to come at 1:30. The next message is from Louis.

From Louis: Want to hang out again tonight? I need to show you something.

This peaks Harry's interest and he's quickly typing back a reply.

To Louis: What do you need to show me?

With that sent Harry pulls out of the always busy parking lot and starts the drive back to his house. He hums along to the radio and can hear his phone beep with a message. He's so tempted to look, but he's driving and that's illegal.

Eventually he pulls into his driveway and before he even turns the car off he grabs his phone to read the message.

From Louis: It's a surprise! I'll even stay sober for you.