Eleven

Later that Sunday Harry went home and his mom apologized excessively. Harry doesn't blame her for the incidents - he never has - so he just shrugged it off and went to his room.

The week was busy for him. If he wasn't working he was with Zayn or Liam or both at the same time. Louis would sneak in his window every night. Sometimes they'd sleep, sometimes they'd just talk. When they were left alone Harry may or may not have given Louis a blow job.

It was fun though. Harry was enjoying his summer and his aunt and uncle were just a small bump in his happiness. They didn't matter. Especially today, because Louis is taking him on their date.

"Excited to leave?" Marie smiles at him. Harry turns from his register and looks up at her. She lips are red today and her smile is contagious.

"Yeah. I have a date," Harry informs her. She leans against the counter and raises her brow.

"With whom?" she asks curiously. Harry just grins and turns away from her. She grabs his shoulder and turns him around gently, but excitedly.

"Who?" she asks again. Her voice is loud and carries through the restaurant, making Phil peak his head out of the grill.

"Someone," Harry tells her and she huffs.

"Is it that cute friend of yours?" she asks, remembering Harry talking about him. Harry shrugs and smirks.

"Maybe? Maybe I found someone else," he teases. She groans and spins on her heel, walking towards fries.

"You're useless," she shouts jokingly. Harry chuckles and turns back to the clock. He serves about three more customers before the clock strikes eight.

"Done!" he cheers enthusiastically. He quickly gets his money counted and then rushes to get changed. He didn't know how to dress so he decided casual. He wears his black skinnies and a stripe shirt Gemma got him a long time ago. He shoves his uniform in his bag and then stumbles to the front of the restaurant.

He sees Marie leaning over the counter, shamelessly flirting with a customer. He's about to laugh when he sees the customer is Louis and Louis is just smiling politely.

"Hey, Lou," Harry grins and Louis' eyes move to look at him, his whole face starting to glow.

"Hey, babe. Ready?" Louis asks and Marie watches them in amusement and excitement.

"He's your date?" she grins and Harry nods, letting himself out the employee door.

"He's cute! Good job," she gushes and Harry could really kill her right now.

"Thanks," Harry replies blandly and Louis snorts, taking Harrys hand.

"Bye!" he calls as he walks out the door. Louis leads him to a red car. It's an average car, nothing special and Harry thinks it probably belongs to his mom.

Louis opens his door for him which causes Harry to smile like an idiot and makes Louis laugh. Louis goes to his side and slides in, pulling his keys out of his pocket.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks and Louis grins, turning to face him.

"Good question. Now, I couldn't make this date cliche - though everything seems cliche - so we're are not going to a restaurant, a movie, the park, a beach or an amusement park," Louis informs him. Harry furrows his brow and then turns to Louis with wide eyes.

"You are not taking me to a party," Harry accuses and Louis shakes his head, starting up the car.

"Nope. Also cliche," he tells him. Harry leans back in his seat and tries to think of something.