Life Update

I have a few things to clear up so bare with me.

Number one, I have a very busy difficult life, I update when I can. I prewrite chapters when I can and upload when I can. Don't rush me!

Number two, alot of people asked me why I took my lil yachty book down. Honestly I don't think y'all are into that book as much as I am so I took it down. If you are still interested please let me know and maybe I'll bring it back if enough people speak up.

Number three, I'mma tell y'all this shit early, tainted is about to end in about ten chapters and I don't think I'm gonna do a sequel honestly 🤷. Hood vibes two is gonna end soon alot of unexpected things are about to happen. There will be a sequel to Hood vibes two though.

Number four, I have a couple of books in my phone with prewritten chapters that I would like to publish. Neither are dealing with highschool, it's either college or adults. The synopsis of them will be down below. Tell me which one yall want me to publish, don't be shy lol.

Velvet has always had an hard life, she never came from a loving home or family

Velvet has always had an hard life, she never came from a loving home or family. At the age of four she was taken along with her two year old sister and placed in foster care. Just six months after Velvet and her sister Rosae were adopted by a loving family. Marina and Ander Arnez. They cared for the two sisters like they were their own. Sent the two to the best schools, spoiled them crazy. But that even wasn't enough to fix the broken hole in velvet's heart. High school hit and Velvet went wild, partying, started to smoking weed, and started hanging with the wrong crowd. Tenth grade Velvet lost her best friend to a hit and run, Velvet changed her whole course. She made up missing classes, stopped hanging with her toxic friends and ended up graduating top ten of her class.

(Not the rest of the synopsis but its enough to get an idea.)

Salem Hali Iveyn and Troian are four completely different sisters with four completely different lives

Salem was always the fat sister, after being overlooked all of her life she decides to move and make a change.

Hali is a full class hoe, she doesn't care if she ruins friendships or families. Whatever Hali wants, she gets and that doesn't come without consequences.

Iveyn seems to have the perfect life, a successful career, money, a perfect husband, and the perfect little family. What happens in the house, stays in the house.

Troian's life is a fucking mess. Being shy and reserved in high school meant nothing to dudes, she ended up pregnant at eighteen by a deadbeat.

That's all, enjoy the rest of your day ♥️