18

🦄 Yanna 🦄

"- and yanna I told that girl to back the hell up with her stank ass breath." Yanna's mother finished her story. The both of them cracked the hell up. Yanna's mother was a funny hot ass mess.

"Mama you can not say that to your patients." Yanna tried to reason as she tried her hardest not to laugh again. She failed when her mother rolled her eyes and gave her that motherly look.

"Ugh they all get on my damn nerves. How them grades looking Tiyanna." Her mother changed the subject as she sipped on her strawberry lemonade that she had purchased from Wendy's justa few minutes ago. They were both sitting in the noisy ass food court in lenox mall enjoying their meal after a long ass two hours of shopping. Yanna's mother had worked over a hundred hours the past two weeks so her pay check was looking mighty nice. First thing that she did was put money aside for the rent which was six hundred dollars and put two hundred in the emergency stash. Left eleven hundred dollars even so she took her daughter on a little shopping trip. But the day wasn't going to be over after that. She planned on taking them to the spa for massages and some yoga, then they were going to get their hands and feet done.

"Six straight A's and two high B's." Yanna said proudly after swallowing a piece of the huge ass burrito that she got from Moes.

"That's what I like to hear." she responded as she nodded her head proudly. Just as yanna started to take another bite out of her burrito her phone lit up with a text. She quickly looked at her phone thinking that it was going to be Aaron but was sadly mistaken when she saw Tatii👀 appear on the screen. Furrowing her eyebrows she partially read over the text.

hey I know the last time we talked we didn't end on the best of terms but I really need a friend right now.-

Tiyanna didn't even know how to feel at the moment. She was mad, relieved that tati was okay and she didn't know she was just all over the place. Deciding to just text her back later when she cleared the mess from her head she turned her phone off. Aaron wasn't texting her back anyway and the last time she talked to laiyla she was about to nap following jahmir dicking her down. It was just going to be a mother and daughter day today.

2: 00 PM

After leaving the mall, they went to the spa amd now they were in the nail shop picking out their nail colors. Yanna was stuck in between this cute ass chocolate brown color and a nude color. She jad gotten a bright color the last time and since she wanted to try something new, she thought that she would time it down some. Her mother already had her color. A nice royal blue.

After what seemed like forever Yanna finally decided to get the brown for her hands and the nude for her feet.

💛 Aaron Campbell 💛

Aaron woke up to someone calling his name constantly. Opening his eyes he saw one of Nicole's kids hovering over him with a smile.

"Hey big sleepy head! Mother says come eat dinner." Kelsay smiled. Aaron mugged her hard making the smile fall from her face quickly.

"Get the fuck out. I have food of my own." Aaron snapped making seven year old kelsay scurry away. Aaron rolled over on his side and pulled the covers over his head and was just about to go back to sleep until he heard his fathers voice booming his name.