26

Yanna

Thursday

December 20, 2018

"Ooh I like this one

"Ooh I like this one." Yanna said as she picked up a cute diamond necklace. As of now, she was Christmas shopping for her mother and little bit of friends. Including Jaxon. But he didn't know that.

She had saved up a good five thousand dollars thanks to Aaron giving her money while they were together. Now, she was able to afford a Christmas gift for her mother. Also she applied for Sub-Zero and got the job. Her first day was scheduled to be January 2nd, from 4 to 9pm.

"How much is that one?" Laiyla asked as she looked at a pair of diamond earrings that she thought about getting herself. They were almost three hundred dollars.

Yanna turned the tag around. "Five hundred dollars." Yanna thought that the price wasn't that bad considering that it was her mother whom she was buying the necklace for.

After telling the lady that she wanted the necklace. She purchased it with warranty and they were on their marry way to another store. Laiyla wanted to go to the polo store to purchase jahmir some things. Yanna had just about finished her Christmas shopping. She had gotten, laiyla, tati, Xavier, Roshan, and her mom something. She was still undecided on what to get Jaxon or if she even wanted to get Havana something.

Tati told Yanna to look out for Havana and for the past few days she had been doing just that. She had been peeping Havana giving her shady looks and saying shady ass things. Yanna was just gonna keep her distance cause she just didn't have the time for the bullshit.

An hour later, Yanna was at home watching episodes of power. Since she was off all week, she had time to catch up on her TV shows. Her social life period. Since she worked long hours, she never had time to go out with her friends or even date.

Suddenly, Yanna got a FaceTime call from Jaxon. Answering, she turned her volume down a bit.

"I miss you." Was the first thing he said when the call connected. Yanna smiled as her mother awwed her silently.

"I miss you too. What time is it over there?" Jaxon was in London for a fashion show. He had been there for the past two days and didn't come back until Friday which was tomorrow.

"If you miss me then let me eat that pussy from the back." Jaxon smirked. Yanna's mouth dropped open and looked towards her mother who had her mouth open also. Getting up off the bed she left out the room to give her daughter some privacy.