14

🐼 Laiyla 🐼

Laiyla laid across her bed watching some random movie with her husband Keith Powers in it sulking. She was gushing at how cute that Dani and and Cameron was.

Damn why can't Keith Powers be my man?

His Tall fine deep voice ass.

Oh and don't get me started on the freckles..❤

"Laiyla! I know you hear me guh!" A voice snapped her out of her vision of her riding the hell out of Keith's dick while they watched the sunset.

Shit....

"Yes father." Laiyla gave her father her undivided attention. He was standing in the doorway with some tongues in his hands. It made laiyla think about what he was cooking on this fine evening.

"I said, some boy was at the door. James, Jamaal, John something like that." Deson said to his daughter. Laiyla started to laugh at her fathers memory. He was bad with names.

"His name is jahmir daddy. And you can let him in." Laiyla said but then quickly started to doubt her decision. Did she really want to talk to jahmir right now? I mean it's already done now.

"Mhm. Whatever but y'all better keep this door open. Ion want no grandkids right now-"

"Okayyyy Daddy stop!" Laiyla cut her father off before he had gotten any further into his rant. She did not need to hear anymore of that. She has already heard three hundred and twenty two of em to be exact. He says the same thing every time.

"Mhm." He left the room and two minutes later jahmir appeared in her doorway with a smirk on his face. Laiyla didn't know why the hell he had that stupid ass smirk on his face, she was not cool with his ass. Dog ass...

"Hey." He greeted her while looking her up and down. He thought that she looked beautiful as hell in her plain grey shorts that were sweat pants a long time ago, his bape shirt that he had let her wear a long ass time ago that he never got back, and some long ass Nike socks that reached her knees. Her hair was in a knot on top of her head and her smooth brown thick thighs were on display. Jahmir licked his lips and his eyes traveled slowly up her body and his eyes locked with laiyla.

His stare made laiyla bite her lip. She wanted to jump on him so bad but nah...

"Get to talking, I don't have all day." Laiyla masked her feelings with a stale look but jahmir saw right through her facade. She was hurting just as bad as he was.

"I wanted to start off by saying that I'm sorry. You didn't deserve what I did. I'm sorry that I lied to you. I was upset and I know it wasn't the right thing to do but, I wasn't trying to be that soft ass nigga that you disliked so much and voice my problems. It sounds stupid but I like you so much that I will change myself just for you." Jahmir voiced his feelings to laiyla. He wasn't good with explaining but he got it out as best as he could.

Laiyla felt like her heart was mending again, she felt so bad that jahmir was changing himself just to be with her. Truth was, she liked jahmir just the way he was. His heart that he wore on his sleeve, his goofy personality, every fucking thing!

"Jahmir I don't need you to change you for me. I like everything about you honestly. I was just saying that as a excuse not to tell you why I had a thing against lighter men. I never meant to make you feel like you weren't good enough for me Mir. You always have been. A while ago, I used to live with my mother, her boyfriend used to molest me. Looking at me in the tub and when I got dressed turned into him inappropriately touching me whenever my mom wasn't looking or around. I knew it was wrong but I was too scared to tell anyone. Then he he raped me one day. My mom came back to the house because she left something and caught him. She hit him upside the head with a lamp, and I remember her crying for hours in the hospital room. She blamed herself, she blamed herself so much that she went into depression and wasn't able to take care of me so I was sent here to live with my father." Laiyla explained while looking down at her fingers. She had started pulling the skin off the side of her fingers, she was so nervous.