20

🤑 Roshan Garcia 🤑
Monday, Oct 22, 2018
11:05 AM

"Here's the list. Do. Not. Forget. Anything. On. It. Aaron please don't let him forget anything on the list." Ayesha pleaded. Roshan rolled his eyes playfully and grabbed he handwritten list that consisted of all the things that roshan's mother would need in order to have a successful thanksgiving dinner that she had planned to have at their house this year. Roshan had a huge family and a huge family gathering needed a huge house. Roshan didn't mind his family coming over. As long as they didn't start nothing, steal nothing, or damage nothing then he was good.

"I'm not. I promise." Aaron said as they headed out the door. Since it seemed to be alot of shit on the list Roshan decided that they were going to take the truck. Climbing in the driver's seat, he stuffed the list into the center console and hooked his phone up into the aux. Clicking on shuffle play on his Spotify playlist he got hype when moonlight by xxxtentacion came on.

They made it to Walmart in less than twenty minutes and Roshan found a decent parking spot. It seemed like everyone and they mama was trying to go grocery shopping today and Walmart better have more than one cashier on he was going to box somebody on sight. Before stepping out the car, Roshan grabbed the list and his phone.

He made sure that his doors were locked before the two traveled into the Walmart. Looking at the list for his first item, he kind of sorted everything into little categories by the isle so he wouldn't be scrambling all over the damn place. Aaron grabbed a cart.

"How bout we split it up. That would be easier." Aaron suggested as he grabbed another cart and pushed it toward Roshan. Roshan nodded in agreement and tore the list as neat as possible in half and gave Aaron the bottom half. They walked into the entrance and Roshan they both hit separate ways.

Roshan ended up finishing his half of the list, fifty items to be exact in thirty minutes tops. He had timed himself. He turned the corner looking for Aaron on the bread isle and paused. Yes he had found Aaron, but he also found a girl accompanying him. She wasn't unknown either. Roshan knew exactly who she was. They we're both turnt at an angle and so engrossed into a conversation grinning and skinning at each other that they didn't even know he had rolled up on them and was listening in on the whole conversation.

"Yeah I just moved back from Houston. I'm so pumped that we're going to be going to the same school. Maybe it would be like old time again. Me and you, Roshan, and xavier." Alexis smiled making Aaron grin back. Roshan shook his head at Aaron. He looked like a goofy smiling all in his ex's face entertaining her while he had a whole ass girlfriend constantly blowing him up because he decided that he was going to ignore her for no reason at all. Roshan had saw the texts while he slept last night. Tiyanna was practically crying in them texts and it was like he just shut her out. Yeah the nigga was going through a bit of a rough patch, but ignore your girl? Nah..

"Yeah. I'm sure Roshan and xavier would be happy that you came back. I really missed you." Aaron smiled, reaching up to tuck a chunk of her long hair behind her ear making her smile. Roshan rolled his eyes. He didn't have a problem with Alexis, they were really cool before she left. He had a problem with Aaron leading her on.

"I missed you too. I really want to feel you again." Alexis teased rubbing on Aaron's forearm. Roshan decided to leave before he made a big ass scene. Tiyanna didn't deserve what was about to come to her. He knew some drama was about to pop off and someone was going to get hurt.

Going to the front of the store he called Aaron's phone and he picked up on the second ring.

"Yo, you done?" Aaron asked. He could hear Alexis in the background asking who it was.