07

🦄 Tiyanna Rowland 🦄

Today yanna was able to return back to school. She was cleared by her doctor but her doctor told her that if she felt like she needed to take a break then go to the nurses office or call her mother.

Yanna walked into the school with her floral mint book bag on one shoulder and her water bottle in the other.

Yanna had straightened her curly hair, something that she only does only three times a year. Yanna wore a pair of light washed skinny jeans that hugged her curves, a black off the shoulder shirt, and her black fenty puma creepers.

Yanna pushed through the crowds of people that were standing in the hall talking and made her way to the cafeteria where her and her friends always met each other. Going into the cafeteria, yanna found her table where Tati already occupied it. She was sitting at the table on her phone with her earphones in.

Yanna turned her face up. Tati was fake as hell, yanna had been out of school for a whole month and not once did Tati come see about her or text her to see if she was okay. Yanna texted her first and Tati said that she was busy. Busy with what? Riding dick?

Yanna shook her head and slammed her bag down on the table. She plopped in the seat across from Tati instead of beside her. As yanna took out her phone to text Havana and Laiyla to see where they were at, she could feel eyes on her. She knew it was tati, most likely admiring her beauty.

"Hey Mamacita! Oh you look pretty!" Havana came up touching all over yanna's hair. Havana better be glad that she was her friend and not some random broad off the street. Yanna doesn't like people that she doesn't know touch her hair. Hence why she only had one stylist.

"Thank you boo." Yanna replied with a small smile as she watched Havana put her pink leather book bag that she had purchased from the Fendi store at Lenox mall two days before thanks to her big brother. She pulled out her rose gold iPhone 8 plus that she had recently received from yanna. Yanna had her phone replaced and kept her old one with the shattered screen. Havana paid three hundred dollars to get the screen fixed.

"Your hair is so long and pretty and silly I'm in love." Havana rushed running her hands through yanna's hair. Yanna chuckled.

"I rarely straighten it because I don't want to damage it." Yanna replied just as Laiyla walked up. The first thing that she noticed was yanna's straighted hair.

"Oh my gawd your hair! Oh can I feel?" Yanna nodded her head yes while laughing at her friend. Laiyla placed her purple and white striped drawstring book bag on the table and rushed over to feel yanna's hair.

"Oh my gawd your hair." Jamihr mimicked Laiyla while walking up to the table. He had came to check on tiybeans since he had heard that she had been home with a concussion.

"Hey Jamihr." Yanna greeted as he sat beside yanna.

"Wassup tiybeans. I heard you had a concussion, you good?" Jamihr responded. He too, grabbed a string of her hair and played with it for a second before letting it go. He was glad that not everyone in this school was bald headed and wearing weave.

"I'm good at the moment. I still get headaches but that should go away in a couple of weeks." Yanna told Jamihr.

"That's great." He stood up. "Y'all orangutans need to get out her hair, especially you Laiyla, I heard you be fingering yourself before school starts." Jamihr joked before starting to walk away. Laiyla smacked her teeth. She wanted so bad but to slap him. She had never fingered herself before school, it was him fingering her matter of fact, but she wasn't gone tell nobody.